Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Faded Memory 3: Feelings Grow

Kurumi Yamato is the female reincanation of Dark and a distant relative of Daisuke who falls in love with Satoshi and he loves her.

Chapter 3 - Faded Memory 3: Feelings Grow

Chapter 3 - Faded Memory 3: Feelings Grow

(Daisuke's PoV)

I had spent the last 15 minutes pounding on the dorr, trying to get Kurumi. Even if she was my cousin, it just isn't right for a guy to go into a girl's room without her permission!

+Oh? What about the times we went into Riku's room?+

I blushed at the thoughts of both times.

/It's not like we had planned on it the first time! Hey... Wait a second! The second time was all you, Dark! Even if you did have to get back my painting.../

+Think what you want, Daisuke, but no matter how much you try to hide it, you are a pervert and you seriously need help.+

My eyes gre wide.

"DARK!!!!"

+((snickers)) Geeze... I was only kidding. Spaz much?+

I was too flustered to answer him, so I returned back to my task.

"Kurumi! You're gonna be late for your first day of school!"

+Eh... Let her be, Dai. She had a busy night. She must be wiped out. Just let her sleep. Emiko will understand if she misses one day.+

/Are you sure, Dark?/

+Yeah, I'm sure. Let's go before you're late again.+

I looked at the closed door one last time before turning to head towards the kitchen. Mom, Dad, and Grandpa were all there. Mom was busy making breakfast, Dad watching the news on TV and Grandpa reading the newspaper. Mom turned around as she heard me enter adn asked,

"Where's Kurumi?"

"I tried to wake her up but she never got up to answer to door."

"Well... She did have a busy night last night. And I can always remember how much of a hard worker she has always been. So let's let her be for today."

+((smirks)) I told you.+

I mentally glared at Dark, causing him to laugh at me. I glanced up at the clock to see that I only had 20 minutes to get to school! Crap! I'm going to be late again! Grabing a piece of toast, I bolted for the door.

(Satoshi's PoV)

I laid there, slowly blinking. I had woken up 30 minutes earlier, but thanks to my low blood pressure, I was just now noticing that I was still in my bed. It just fel so good there, laying and being gently warmed by the sun. It felt so warm... The warm caused me to slowly drift back to sleep and let my mind once again to dream about Dark-chan...

~Beginning of dream.~

I was in my apartment, prepairing a romantic dinner for my sweet Dark-chan and I to share together. She had offered to help, but I wouldn't hear of it. I wanted to do something special for her. I had set my coffee table for a table for two. The two of us had just gotten back from the store, and with much pleading on her part, I had bought an elegant set of dinnerware that Dark-chan had been wanting for a while. She loved all of the shades of blues and purples on the dishes and silverware, she had explained. She said what she loved the most was how the colors blended and flowed together. I remembered how she blushed as she said that they way that they blended reminded of her of how well her and I went together. I smiled to myself as I mental relived the day with her. A hand waved in front of me and I snap back to reality. Dark-chan was looking at me and laughed. She wasn't the 18 year-old girl that I remember, but instead 14. Even at this age, she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

"Umm... Sato-kun? If you keep spacing out like that, I'm going to have no choice but to throw you out of this kitchen and cook this whole dinner myself."

"Hey, I told you to wait in the other room. This is suppost to be a surpise," I said, still wounded that my love has seen me so unlike myself.

She leand up against the conter, have her hands holding herself up as they held on to the edge.

"I know, but I got lonely so I wanted to know how much longer dinner was going to be," she said and lower her head.

I turned the heat down on the stove and place the pot on a burner that was off. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Ahh... She felt so warm. I gently brushed the hairs out of her face. Dark-chan lifted her head up, smiling sweetly. Oh how that smile made me feel so weak and yet, I loved it all the more. I gave her my infamouse gaze and saw her blush deeply. She lowered her gaze. I smiled sweetly at her. At that moment, I was the luckiest guy alive. Gently lifting her chin, I looked warmly into her eyes. This time she held my gaze.

"I love you more than air, my love."

"I know. I love you too."

I didn't know it was even possible for a person to blush as much as she was at that moment. It strange how a few words could have such a huge affect on me, thought she had told me countless time earlier that day she loved me. I pulled her in closer. Lower my head and closing my eyes, I locked my lips with hers. The instant I kissed her, I felt cold all over.

~End of dream.~

I opened my eyes and instead of see my Dark-chan, I saw only a blank white ceiling. Mocking me. Cursing the fact that I couldn't see or be with the one person that I truely wanted to be with, I sighed and with much effort on my part, I dragged myself out of bed and forced myself to start the day.

(Kurumi's PoV)

Even though I had heard Daisuke pounding at my door and even hear him yell at Dark about soemthing, I just didn't want to get up. I'm not sure how long I just laid there. Soon Aunt Emiko knocked at my door as well. When I didn't answer, she said through the door,

"Kurumi? If you are awake, breakfast is ready. I had a feeling you are worn out from last night so it's okay if you miss school today."

She paused, waiting for an answer.

"Well, I'll let you get some more sleep then."

With that, she left. I had really no desires to get up or even more at the moment. Ziw purred contently by my head. I turned my head slightly upward to look at him better. He always looked so cute when he slept.

I rolled over onto my right side, stairing at the icy blue ways. The exact same color of Hikari-san's hair and eyes. I desperatly needed sleep for I had only gotten at most an hour of sleep. But regardless of if I was awake or sleeping, I was haunted by his face and voice. But was it really true to be say that I was "haunted"? No... It was more like tourmented.

My mind had begun to tourment me with something that was never to be, even if the Heart had said otherwise. Why did he have to be the one that I would fall in love with? Why a Hikari? I laid there, thinking about all of thse and many more questions that filled my mind. The more I thought about him, the more I found my heart pleading to be near him again. I had to... No. I needed to feel his touch again. My sking screamed in protest for his warm touch. My heart ached for not being able to see him.

This was insane! I had fallen in love with a guy literally overnight! But yes... I was in love. I though about when Hikari-san had me pinned and I was looking into his eyes. I now noticed there was much sorrow, emptiness, loneliness and longing deep within his eyes. I knew that I had to take away those painful emotions, no matter what. I needed to take away those horrible feelings from those azule eyes and make sure that they never haunted them again. Jumping out of bed, I ran to my desk. I grabbed a pen and stack of papers, I sat down and begain to scribe something down.

What seemed like hours, I finally smiled at the fruits of my labors. Satisfied with my final copy, I walked back over to my bed. Covering myself up and closing my eyes, I instantly feel into a dreamless sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment