Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Faded Memory 4: Dark-chan's Warning Letter

Kurumi Yamato is the female reincanation of Dark and a distant relative of Daisuke who falls in love with Satoshi and he loves her.

Chapter 4 - Faded Memory 4: Dark-chan's Warning Letter

Chapter 4 - Faded Memory 4: Dark-chan's Warning Letter

(Satoshi's PoV)

I sent the rest of my day researching about all of the previous Dark-chans to understadn this lastest one. There were some differences from Dark-chan and Dark. Dark-chan makes an apperance every 50 years while with Dark, you only need to wait until the next Niwa male turned 14. Dark-chan was part of the Yamato clan who were relatives of the Niwas. The female that is chosen as the next Dark-chan is always born with violet hair and eyes. Though I could list all of the items I found besides these ones, there were a few things that I found highly interesting.

The first thing that I noticed was that there was no other self, unlike Daisuke and myself. I think that must still be a great myster to both the Niwas and Yamatos. The greatest mystery of all though had to be that each Dark-chan has an incredible knowlegde of all of the Hikari artworks. At the age of 12, every Dark-chan gains the abilty to change her body and---

#Gah!!! Enough with this Dark-chan, Master Satoshi!!! I don't know which is more annoying. Your wishes of a life with that thief or you whinning about how much you can't see her!!! You only have known her for less than a day!!!#

I glared at Krad.

*Just shut up, Krad.*

#You know that there isn't a possible way for you to be with her. Have you forgotten what happens to everything you care for?#

*Stop reminding me of things that are better left in the past, Krad!*

#((shurgs shoulders)) Fine. Have it your way then, but you can't avoid the truth.#

*Go away and leave me alone, Krad*

#As you wish, Master Satoshi.#

I sighed as I felt Krad's presences weaken. I knew he was right, but part of me deeply wished that wasn't the case. As I continued my hunt for knowlegde, I remember ealier the previous week that Daisuke had been telling the Harada twins that his cousin was comming to live at his home for a while. Her parents were going to America and they weren't sure as to when they would get back.

I got up from the wall of books that had been slowly growing around me for hours and headed to my laptop. A few moments later, I had hacked my way into the Azumano Middle School database with no problems. Pushing my glasses back up my nose with my fingers, I looked around for new transfer students and I found just one. Kurumi Yamato. With my heart pounding and my palms beginning to sweat, I look at her profile.

(Kurumi's Pov)

After finally getting the sleep that I needed, I looked at my alarm clock. It was 4 pm. I had been asleep for 6 hours but it felt more like 14. Ziw had been up some time because he was watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Ziw was obsessed with the movie. I laughed at him while I got out of bed. He turned his head and glared and my slightly causing me to laugh even more. It's not every day a "cat" glares at you.

"Ziw, how many times have I warned you about watching that movie? You watch it in every possible lanuage and every type of commentary!!!"

He continuted to glare at me and I laughed again. Grabbing my little "project" I placed it into one of my pajama pants' pocket.

"What?! Yo do and you know that you do. So there's no need to get all pissed off at me. Come on, Ziw. I'm starving and I know that you have to be as well."

He paused the movie with his paw and jumped into my arms. He was like a little brother to me and it was always so much fun to mess around with him. Ziw knew better than to take my jokes seriously. He begain purring as I walked into the kitchedn. Aunt Emiko was there. At the site of me she fraintly begain to prepair something for me to eat. I sat down at the kitchen table. Placing Ziw on the table, I ask,

"Aunt Emkio?"

She stopped half way through of trying to stirfry and place a casarole in the oven at the same time.

"Yes dear?"

"Ummm.... I'll let you finish what you are doing first before I ask."

She gave me a quizical look before returning to her task. Even Ziw looked at me because it was so unlike myself to with hold a question. Soon I begain to go over the plan I had made up while I walked to the kitchen and mental begain to make a list of things I would need. I became so engrossed with my plans that I never noticed Aunt Emiko placing the stirfry in front of me. I snapped out of my daze after I felt Aunt Emiko place her hand on my forehead.

"Well... You don't have a fever. Are you feeling fine?"

"Oh, gomen. I was just thinking."

"Ooh..... I see. What were you going to ask me about then?"

"Oh! That's right."

I grabbed the card out of my pocket and handed it to her.

"I was wondering if you could give that warning letter to the police."

She read the card a few times. She paused before saying,

"But Kurumi.... There isn't an artwork called the Fallen Angel's Withered Wings."

"I know that. I mean, I have study artowork my entire life after all."

Aunt Emkio then begain to try to figure out what I was up to.

"What are you plotting Kurumi? This doesn't seem like you to go steal something that doesn't exist."

I smiled at her.

"Oh... This piece of artwork is real all right and as Dark-chan Raven, I get no greater thrill in life that steal the greatest artworks!"

(Satoshi's PoV)

My heart felt like it would explode as I looked upon the angelic face of Kurumi Yamato. She had to be Dark-chan. She matched the description up perfectly. I look at her eyes and saw the same eyes that had begun to haunt me. She looked exactly like I had seen her in my dreams. That picture did her no justice at all for how truely beatiful I knew in my heart she had to be.

#Oh dear god... Why is that you have fallen for that theif?! Have you forgotten it is our job and goal to capture her as well as Dark?#

*Not ours, Krad. All yours. And don't you DARE lay a hand on her or hurt her.*

I looked again upon the face of the girl I was deeply in love with. My heart ached to be near her again.

#Fine. Don't listen to me then.#

*First piece of great advice you have ever given to me Krad.*

He glared at me before he countinued.

#But dont forget about what always happens to the ones you love and care for...#

*Damnit, Krad! Stop bringing up stuff that needs to stay in the past!!!*

Soon I begain a huge argument with Krad. 30 minutes into the fight my cell begain to ring. It startled me and even Krad enough to shut up to listen to the conversation. It was Detective Saharea. He was calling to inform me that they had just recieved a new warning letter from Dark-chan. My heart begain to pound again.

'The warning letter says she will be stealing the Fallen Angel's Withered Wings."

What? Fallen Angel's Withered Wings? I have never heard of that artwork before..

"Does it say a location?" I asked cooly despite I felt like my heart was about ready to escape my chest and run away.

"No sir, but it does say she will steal it at 11 pm tonight."

#Fallen Angel's Withered Wings? My... We do have a clever Dark-chan this time around.#

*What do you mean Krad?*

#Oh, nothing...#

"Umm... Sir? What are your orders?"

I had space out for a moment while I talked to Krad.

"Keep me updated on any leads you may find."

"Yes sir!"

I looked at the clock after I hung up the phone. It was 5:00 pm. I just noticed how tired I was.

#Ohhh no you don't, Master Satoshi!#

*Gah... What now Krad? I'm tired and I want to get some sleep before I have to go on a wild goose chase tonight!*

#I know where she is going to show up at.#

*Where? Tell me right now Krad!!!*

Krad paused for a moment before telling me the location. I was caught off gaurd by Krad for once listening to me.

*Why did you tell me that?*

#Because it's in your blood to fall in love with her...#

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on February 22, 2007, 8:09:48 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisSOOO!
VERY!
GOOD!!!!!
EEEEE!
I LOVE THIS STORY!