Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Faded Memory 5: Distant Twin Stars

Kurumi Yamato is the female reincanation of Dark and a distant relative of Daisuke who falls in love with Satoshi and he loves her.

Chapter 5 - Faded Memory 5: Distant Twin Stars

Chapter 5 - Faded Memory 5: Distant Twin Stars

(Satoshi's PoV)

What? What on earht was Krad talking about?!

*What are you talking about Krad? You aren't making sense at all.*

#Things will becme clear to you in due time, Master Satoshi. Just...#

This didn't spund like the Krad I knew. For once, Krad actually sounded sincerly concerned for me.

#Just don't blow your change like all of your forefathers before you have done in the past... I've told you all you need to know for the time being. Now for once, just listen to what I have told you and go wait for her.#

*Krad... I don't really know what to say.*

#Not surprizing really. Now go get ready. I will explain the "Fallen Angel's Withered Wings" later.#

*Krad...*

He wouldn't say anymre and processed to go to sleep, leaving me to wonder what to do next. At that moment my cell rang again.

"Hiwatari speaking. Any new updates?"

"No sir."

"Does the media know of this latest warning letter yet?"

"No sir but---"

"Good. Don't tell them anything. I have figured out the location and I will be going by myself."

"But sir!"

"That's an order, Detective"

I could tell Detective Saharea was pissed about not being able to come but I was after all his superior officer.

"Yes sir."

I hung up the phone and begain to write a list of things I would need for my meeting with Dark-chan. I look at the clock to see that it was 5:30 pm. That left me only 2 hours to get everything ready and 30 minutes to get to my location.

(Daisuke's PoV)

"'Fallen Angel's Withered Wings'? That artwork doesn't even exsite!"

My mom had just told me about Kurumi's warning letter and she was just as puzzled as I was. I was confused as to why Kurumi had sent a warning letter out for something that wasn't even real. Dark seemed to understand what she ment by it and was amused.

+Wow... I haven't heard a Hikari reffered to that for a while now. ((laughing)) So she really is just like all of the other Dark-chans.+

/WHAT?! You mean... She's talking about stealing Hikari-san?!/

+Well.... In a way, yes. It's really in her blood though. She just can't deny fate just as Hikari-san can't either.+

/Dark? What are you talking about? You aren't making any sense./

+Things'll become clear in due time. Look... I need to talk to Kurumi before she goes. Do you mind if I take over for a little whie?+

/Umm... Sure...?

I begain to think of Rikue and soon Dark was in control.

(Dark's PoV)

I knocked on Kurumi's door.

"Enter."

I walked in to see her sitting on her bed, looking out at the evening sky. She seem to be lost in though, probally going over her plan in her mind.

"Are you sure you wanna go through with this?" I asked her sitting down at the foot of her bed.

"I must, Dark. I love him."

She turned her head towards me and I saw that same look in her eyes that I had seen in all of the other Dark-chans' eyes. Her eyes shinned with emotions that she was barely able to contain. Her eyes were as if windows to her heart that showed me that she truely love him, that she missed him and she wanted to see him again with all of her heart and sould. I moved closer to her and hugged her in a brotherly fashion.

"Look, I was sorry about being harsh with you last night but I don't want to see your heart broken from this Hikari like I have seen with all of the other Dark-chans. I pray for your sake and your heart's that thing will work out differently for the two of you."

"Thank you, Dark."

"Krad has told him most likely where to meet you at. Hikari-san maybe cleaver and too smart for his own good, but there's no way he could figure this one out on his own. Okay... You have delayed long enough so you better get ready."

I let go of her and left her to get ready.

(Satoshi's PoV)

I sat on one of the few remaning benches in the Garden of Vows. Krad was awake but was being unusually quite and no matter how much I talk to him, he remain that way. It was just so unlike him that it was beginning to creep me out a bit.

I look at my watch. It was 10:59 pm. I guess the only good thing about warning letters was the was the fact I knew the sender would appear. I look up at the cloudless start filled night and straining my ears for the sound of flapping wings. But instead I heard the sounds of foot steps. Quickly getting up, I turned around to see the phantom theif of my heart.

(Kurumi's PoV)

I had gone against turning myself into Dark-chan and to fly using Ziw as my wings. I wanted Satoshi to see me as I truely was. I don't know why but something inside of me told me to do so. I continued to walk towards him. God... He was just as perfect as the night before. Part of me was scared that he wouldn't have figured out my riddle and where to meet me at.

(Satoshi's PoV)

I wanted to run towards her, pick her up and twirl her around but I found myself slowly walking towards her. My pace begain to quicken. My eyes begain to water. Krad was rolling his eyes but I didn't care. My heart begain to pound.

(Kurumi's PoV)

I wanted nothing more than to just be in his arms. Before, I believe, either one of us knew it, we ran for each other. We ran for each other and screamed each other's names. I'm not sure which one of us was crying more from pure joy, him or me. We just held onto each other tightly. Then we paused as we looked deeply into each others' eyes. His eyes were no long icy cold. Instead they were warm and also reminded me of the softest newly fallen snow.

(Satoshi's PoV)

I lowered my head, like I had done so many times in my dreams. Placing my hand gently on the back on her head, I locked my lips with her soft and warm lips.

(Kurumi's PoV)

I have never felt more alive in my entire life. I closed my eyes and wraped my arms around his neck. He wrap his other arm around the lower part of my back and brought me in closer.

(Satoshi's PoV)

I'm not sure how long her and I stood there, lock in such a deep passionet kiss. All I knew was that I felt completly warm all over. I never wanted to lost that feeling and from her, I felt the same thing too. We slowly separted our lips and rested out foreheads together. I wrapped my other arm around her.

(Kurumi's PoV)

I rest my head against his chest and felt his heart pounding what seemed like 500 miles a minute. At least I wasn't the only one. I wrap my arms around him and soon I felt him kiss the top of my head and lay his warm cheek on the top of my head. I begain to blush deeply from pure joy.

(Satoshi's PoV)

I just wanted that moment to last forever. I sighed slightly. Kurumi looked up at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just want to keep holding onto you like this forever."

She smiled sweetly and blush a little, causing me to do both in return. I tip her head up gently so her and I locked eyes. And I told her the words I had been wanting to let her know since the first time I saw her.

"I... I... I love you."

(Kurumi's PoV)

"I love you, too."

Right then and there, everything in the world felt right. I was with the one that I loved and I heard him say the words that I needed to hear so badly. He gently took my arms off of him and grab my hand. Our fingers interlock. He lead me back to the bench I had first seen him sitting on. Behind the bench was a tree and a beautiful rpse bush in bloom. Beside the rose bush, there was a blanket laid out and on it, Satoshi and sat out a pinic for the two of us to eat under the star filled night.

(Satoshi's PoV)

I noticed that Kurumi was shivering slightly. I look at her concerdly.

"Are you getting cold?"

"Well... Just a little bit but it's nothing for you to worry about though. I'll be fine."

I placed around her an extra blanket that I had brought with me.

"It's warm... I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

I kissed her on the lips and went off in search of firewood. I returned 10 minutes later, with what wood I could find. I lend back down and kissed her on the lips.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting."

"It's fine, really... You really don't need to fuss over me that much..."

I kissed her again on the lips.

"Yeah but I wanted to. I missed you."

"I missed you too," she replied with that sweet smiles of hers. I set to start making a camp fire for the two of us. 5 minutes later, the fire was underway. I join her underneath the blanket. Her and I cuddled while watching the fire grow. We spent the night, sitting by the fire and just talking into the early hours of the morning. I had never seen such a beautiful sunrise until that one that I shared with her. Kurumi smiled up at my and kissed my lips. The she rested her head against my chest and before I knew it, she had fallen asleep in my arms.

I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. Gently picker her up, I walked over the the tree. I sat down and leaned up against it. After reajusting the blanker around us, I wrap my arms around my sleeping phantom theif tightly. I sat there for a while, just watching her sleep. I noticed some of her violet hair had fallen in front of her face. I gently brushed them aside and my hand gently touch her soft sweet face. She said in her sleep,

"Mmmmmm... Satoshi...."

She then snuggled up closer to me. Once again she had made good on her promise. Smiling to myself, I soon fell asleep with the girl of my dreams sleeping soundly in my arms.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on February 22, 2007, 8:14:13 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisHEY!
If this is over...I dunno...I'll be really bummed. It's nicely written. AND WHY IS HE CALLED THAT??
WHY IS EVERYONE WORRIED?
FINISH DANGIT!!