Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Walk Part 3

This is a REALLY FUNNY comic that im making into a story.

Chapter 6 - The Walk Part 3

Chapter 6 - The Walk Part 3
They get to a sign that says...

Allison: Warning: this part of the trip is very dangerous and not for deaf and/or blind people or small children. BE CAREFUL AND HAVE FUN!

Allison 2:wow must be pretty dangerous.

Allison: gee, and Rachael didn't make it through the not dangerous part.

Rachael somewhere far away: SANDWICH!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE SANDWICH! HE'S MY FRIEND!!!!!!!! PLEASE! STOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Allison: her voice...RACHAEL! Her voice got cut off, let's go! HURRY!

Allison and Allison 2 run as fast as they can and after a long time...

Rachel: ALLISON! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a big giant monster in front of Rachel who is tied up and dragged down into a boiling pot.

Allison: that's the oldest evil thing to do in the book.

monster: what book?

Allison: this book.

she holds up a book that says "The Good Book of Evil Things to do"

Allison 2:hey! I orderd that a long time ago! That's mine!

Allison: well if you wanna read it, it wont help you destroy me 'cause I memoized the whole thing!

Allison 2: you suck.

Allison 2 throws the book in the pot.

Rachel: have you two noticed yet I'm tied up here?

both Allisons: oh yeah...

Allison: XL transform!

Allison 2: rocket boost!

Allison: you have the worst opening.

Allison 2: shut up.

Allison 2: cuts Rachel down, but instead of Allison catching her, the monster catches her.

monster: I'll give your friend back, IF you play my game I made up.

Allison: uh...is it a board game? 'cause those seem boring since they're BORED games. I mean I'd LIKE to, it's just tha-

Allison 2: Allison, they're called...

Allison 2 writes down "BOARD GAMES NOT BORED GAMES!!!!"

Allison: oh.

Allison 2: anyway it doesn't matter what kind of game it is.

monster: ARE YA GONNA PLAY OR NOT????????????

Allison: yep, we're playin'.

monster: OK let me tell you how to play, and the rules of the game. You have three heart points and only one fourth of one heart can be taken away at a time. Your monsters are set up just like they are in chess. Your monsters can move twice per turn. The object is to destroy all of your opponents heart points before they do. Each heart has two rows of squares on the board. That means two monsters are in charge of one heart. One monster can only destroy two thirds of the heart. You can block with your monsters and you can also destroy your opponents monsters diagnally just like pawns do in chess. If you win, you get your friend back, if you lose, you will all go down with me and be my servant for the rest of your lives! HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

orchid on May 29, 2005, 12:15:42 PM

orchid on
orchidooooooooooo SUSPENCE!!!! are they gonna win the game or be servents?! (dun dun duuuuuun!)