Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Wolves Call

Girls only, date with Kiba wolf boy from Wolf's Rain WHoo YAY!!!

Chapter 1 - The Wolves Call

Chapter 1 - The Wolves Call
You was walking alone down the snowy pathway with your dark brown bubble coat on brown goggles on your forehead wearing brown pants and a brown short sleve shirt, you didn't have that much money and your dad died in a fire and your mom sick and poor. With litle money you didn't have enough to be you some new clothes anyway brown fit with your hair and eye color. You lived in a broken down small building. "I wish we had some money I need money my mom is too sick to get a job and we have little food!" You said to your self crouching on the ground sheding tears. Then you felt a lick on your hands. "Huh? What the?" You said looking at the thing that was licking your hand. "Oh, how cute, a dog." You said petting the white "dog" behind it's ears. The "dog" smiles and licks your hand somemore. You giggle and keeps petting the "Dog" behind the ears. " You're so cute and so beautiful you are one big dog I wish I had one but they cost too much money and I don,t have enough money..." You say too the dog even though you think it can't udnerstand one workd you are saying. The dog look at your eyes and then runs off. You look at it running for minutes intill it was out of your sight then you stood up brushed your self off and walked too you home. Meanwhile back where the "dogs" hanged out. Kiba walked through a dog whole in some abonded house. "Boo!!!!" A boy with brown hair and a collar thing on his neck said. "Ahh!" THe white wolf said jumping back adn growling. "Hahaha you are so easily scared Kiba, you are almost worser then Toboe" The collared boy said. "Hey what's that supposed to mean!" Another browned haired boy with braclets on his right risk siad appering behind the other browned haired one. " It means you are more scared then Kiba, duh." Collared boy said "You are not funny, HUMP." Braclet one said "Aww the small wolf about to cry boo hoo whaa! Hahahaha!" Collared boy said. "Hige, leave Toboe alone." The one with a scare on his chest. " So Kiba where have you been?" Collared boy said. "Nowhere just taking a stroll, but I feel sorry for this one girl she's low on money and I should help her." Now, the Brownish black haired one said. "And how is that? We aren't the roch millions our selves you know..." Siad the one with the scare on his chest. "I know but I'll find a way trust me she will be happy I will make her happy."Said the brownish haired one.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

StrikeClaw on August 15, 2004, 12:34:02 PM

StrikeClaw on
StrikeClawuuuhhhh what? Say that to me again I didn't really get that... Sorry I am sometimes slow on things.... But I got some of it so waaaaaa! O

zakkusu on June 1, 2004, 10:20:07 AM

zakkusu on
zakkusuI'm sorry, but I find stories about wolf's rain like this quite... disturbing. I agree that Kiba in the series is indeed quite hot, but it's only a projection... he's not at all human, and can't even use his hands. Plus Kiba and the other wolves (besides Blue and Toboe) do not like humans very much and wouldn't much care if they were to disappear off the face of this earth :P

StrikeClaw on May 9, 2004, 6:16:14 AM

StrikeClaw on
StrikeClawWhen are the another Chapter's coming? cant wait.

StrikeClaw on May 9, 2004, 6:09:48 AM

StrikeClaw on
StrikeClawI saw that show. Wolfs rain. I love this. so great. *Faves*