Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Day has Come

Jack moves from the city to the country in this epic story of hard times, romance, and flying pigs!

Chapter 2 - The Day has Come

Chapter 2 - The Day has Come


The day had come. Jack was packed and ready to move out of his now smelly and crammed apartment. He loaded the extra suitcases into the back of his SUV and started to drive out. The road began smooth, but as he approached the country, the road had become more bumpy and rocky. He thanked the lord for giving him an off-road vehicle and continued.

The road was very long and boring, too. After three hours of driving, he saw the sign that said that he was coming near Mineral Town. It would take another hour to get to the destination, but it was worth it. He got to the town's main road and pulled in.

Jack exited his car with his suitcases. Man, were they heavy! He tripped and fell face first into a pile of dirt. He was already becoming agitated of the country. But then, a hand held his and pulled him up. He got up, and saw a red headed girl with long braids and overalls. “Well hello, stranger! I'm Anne! And you must be the new owner of the old farm!” Jack replied, “Why, yes! Yes I am, and I'm Jack. Nice to meet you.” He shook Anne's hand. Anne helped with Jack's suitcases and went up to the farm.

When Jack got there, all he saw was a cottage, a small river, and an un-kept field. “Am I at the wrong place?” said Jack shakily. “Of course you ain't!” Anne exclaimed. “Or are you another customer not buying.

Jack was stumped. He wanted to live a quiet life, but not one that he had to work for. But he didn't want to go back to the city, either. It was too noisy and crammed.

“Sigh…alright, I'll stay.” Mumbled Jack. “YEEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!” yelled Anne with all her might. “We should have a celebration for this momentous occasion!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment