Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Wallet

Jack moves from the city to the country in this epic story of hard times, romance, and flying pigs!

Chapter 3 - The Wallet

Chapter 3 - The Wallet


The party had begun. All of Anne's family had come over to Jack's new home and brought cheese, crackers, and soda for a small housewarming party. After about fifteen minutes passed, a girl with light brown hair and blonde frontal highlights entered. Jack was baffled by her beauty and grace. She was…perfect. “Uh, hello…?” the girl questioned Jack, who was in a trance. Jack snapped out of the trance and stuttered, “H-h-h-hello. I-I-I'm J-Jack.” He shakily shook hands with the girl “Well then, I'm K-K-Karen,” mocking Jack funnily, “Nice to meet you.”

As the evening progressed, many more people came. The names of the people were Gary, Popuri, Mary, the Doctor, Elli, Gwen, Kai, and Cliff.

Nearing midnight, partygoers started to head home. Many guests said how much fun the night was.

When all guests had left, Jack was tired. He went into the bathroom, brushed his teeth, used the bathroom, and headed for bed. Jack got the night sleep he had wished for, ever since the city life became annoying.

Around midnight, Jack had woken up to use the bathroom. He headed for the bathroom slowly and painfully. When he opened the door to the bathroom, he saw a wallet on the side of the sink. It was pink, and was lined with rhinestones on the sides. Jack pinked up the wallet. He had to open the wallet to see whom it belonged to. Inside were at least 5 credit cards, a couple of dollars, and a driver's license showing Karen's picture. He saw the license and knew it was Karen's. Still tired and a bit drowsy, he decided to return the wallet when he woke up the next morning.

At around 8:00 in the morning, the door went knock, knock, knock. Jack had been awake at the time and was enjoying his favorite TV sitcom, Blue Cows from the Local Laboratory. He got up, and opened the door to see Karen standing there, crying. “I can't find my wallet! What am I gonna do?!?” Jack went to his table, got the wallet, and headed back. “Is this your wallet?” asked Jack. Karen stopped crying.

“Th…this is my wallet! Oh my gosh, thank you SO much!” Karen hugged him very tight. When she let go, she said, “The winery. 8:30 at night. Wanna come?” Jack was baffled. Did she just ask him out on a date? Yes, she did! “Sure!” Jack replied, “I'll see you there!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment