Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fantasy Love

---

Chapter 1 - Fantasy Love

Chapter 1 - Fantasy Love


Fantasy Love



At one small village in Transylvania have one lovely couper which is fall in love each ather.Bernard Clover and Sinda Volis.They are from a middle class.They are get married.When Bernard was 25 years old and Sinda was 23 years old.Bernard was a Kitchen hand before.And Sinda is helping her uncle Elder Volis running a tailor'shop.

They agree to moring from here to Bucarat which is a capital city of Romania.They starting new life there.Bernard get anew job working in office and Sinda get a job working in conrenfent store.They have dinner together often after work.

Bernard have a lot of friends at his company.They are very friendly friends and Sinda have a lot of friends also.They always make a party and nice dinner after they get pay every mouth.

Bernard and Sinda have two kids after 5 years married.The first one is Eric 4 years old boy,and a little girl name is Lydie 3 years old.A happy family is quake when Waliter Vlad walk in they life.It happened when Bernard family met him at the park.He jumped and make friends,especially with Sinda and that make Bernard very upset with that.And after that Bernard find out his wite and Waliter was paramour.That Bernard mistake.The true is Waliter asked her out for dinner.Bernard have a big argue with Sinda and keep stay on their own side.Well if they both listen each ather it's might not end up with break up.What happened with Bernard and Sinda make a big chock for their kid?Bernard take Eric go back to his home town.Leave Sinda and Lydie in big city.They are not happy any more spacialy for kids alway from their parent and family.

4 years later,and Eric turn up 8 years old and he alway thinking and missing his sister and his mum.He trying to find his mother telephone number from a talafone book.and he call his mather when his father away make a first.Lydie is answer the phon.Then they organize time to make a phone call,who will making a phone or who will aswer a phone.And they changing more detail about their parents,First thing they are going to ask about how parents met”How am I born?””Where is my mather?”Eric ask his father and he telling his father”I'm missing my sister”And Lydie stating to tell her mather a story about her friends at school alway jocking her that Lydie does not have father.”What can I do?””Where is my father?”and”Where is Eric?”Lydie asking her mather.It's chancy to talk over the phone.So Lydie and Eric sometime write a letter to keep in touch and make up a new name that make sure parents not open it.And be more careful when making a phone call.

Eric and Lydie keep asking their parents from they make up questions.”Where you first met my mather?”Eric asking his father.”It's not your bissiness Eric”his father answer.But the fact is Bernard always thinking about his wife and his doughter.At the same thing Lydie try to asking her mather too.After that Sinda decide to write a letter to Bernard.That make Bernard very happy.And Bernard reply letter Sinda.That how they starting reletionship aging.And after they talking over the phone quit often.Bernard decide to return to the capital city again with a worm welcome from Sinda.They are very happy.Espacial Eric and Lydie very happy because they does not see each ather for long time.Bernard and Sinda make a trip to where they first met at Dracula's castle on Transylvania.Thhs is a great trips for Clover family.Bernard and Sinda decide to have a second married.One thing that Eric and Lydie keep secret is”who make their parents happiness.”







By AKD Thai-Sakon Osefees@yahoo.com

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nedj77 on April 29, 2011, 2:34:14 AM

nedj77 on
nedj77<sniffle, sniffle> sad