Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Legend of The Curse

Abhartach Original king will make someone become to the new king of vampire and that mean the birth of Dracula.

Chapter 1 - Legend of The Curse

Chapter 1 - Legend of The Curse

In century 8th in Ireland. One happy family two members are Saran Bernhard 21 years ago and his brother Walter Bernhard 11 years ago. Saran failed when Walter die, Saran could not handle it. Then he take his brother dead body to The Leacht Abhartach wish is burred King of Vampire Abhartach who greet greet grand father of Bernhard family. Soon Saran get there , he find out a cachet subway , he following till the end to funeral table including 4 mater coffin and a cross on top. Both of them place up side down. Saran quickly pary, suddenly strange answer from old man telling him drop  his brother did body and go back home , tomorrow midnight Walter will back in life and he will return home. Saran falling hid order. Walter back in life as a vampire and destroy the village that make Saran unhappy to used Abhartach made Walter came back to life. Then he want to kill Walter his brother.





 Saran with his weapon going to cures where Walter live name Dun Dreah-fhoula or the castle of blood a terrible place with drinker angels staying too. Saran falling predicator to find that castle. First he get in there he nearly get kill from devil. Luckily the king of heaven named Clolias or his true nane Cronos  come and help him ‘ king Cronos gives many magic thing and greet magic sword , before he leave , king Clolias warning him “Abhartach want you to be the king of vampire after him” then Saran going to middle castle of blood.



 Saran is in one of tower in blood castle he few asleep then he take a little sleep and he dreaming about king vampire Abhartach was front of him , about 3.5 mater tall , Abhartach show Saran next in century 11th Saran will be a knight and he will lost his lover and Saran will make himself become to eternal life  by using Crimson Stone , name of knight was Mathias Crongvist and Abhartach was show him another life in 15th Saran life is king of vampire and his name is Dracula. Suddenly he wake up and denial what dreamed and keep going.



 But every time Saran sleep he will dream the same and the same that make Saran don’t want sleep he going in the blood castle until he get to Walter room and fighting he use holy sword of Clolias and to be going to kill his brother Walter , Suddenly Abhartach come and hinder Saran can’t defeat to Abhartach , then he sit on his knee and few resented. And Abhartach show Saran to see dream of Saran afraid that is Saran was Dracula and sucking a women blood , then Abhartach take Walter away in the dark and the blood castle start to collapsed whole Saran waiting for death Clolias come here and take him away. 







 Abhartach brig Walter over the sea to Romania and drop him in dark forest. Abhartach use hid dark magic and make this forest to the Eternal night forest and then he make the new castle and many many devil give Walter before he leave and Walter become to the dark king of this castle.



 Saran return home and relief what Clolias told him is “pass is pass future is dreamed , now is truly” Saran live in the village and happy until he die in 9th century.



 Next 100 years after Walter life here , he think peaceful is very boring then he will start fighting again , he ask many knight come and fight whit him for example Joachim Armster became to vampire and Rinaldo Gandolfi lost his family but he don’t want to fight so Walter give him credit guide the guess come in his castle.

 In 11th century , Leon Belmont and Mathias Crongvist (Saran reborn) bout going to darkness castle whit different reason , Leon come to help his fiancée that kidnapped by Walter and Mathias going there because of his lover die. Death following Abhartach order come and help Mathias became to king of the night Mathias sale his life and Leon win Walter that mean Mathias will use Walter’s soul and the crimson stone make him reborn again to the Eternal life.

 In 15th century Mathias reborn as Dracula and Walter’s soul reborn to Dracula’s younger brother name’s Radu cel Frumos then both become to the most famous vampire master of the darkness.            

Abhartach



http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g76/Vedora-kingdom/Abhartachtheemperor.gif

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment