Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Hope you like it, I''m such a Meta Knight fan... *sigh*

Meta Knight, Sir Arthur and others (c) Nintendo?
Pearl Knight, Thunder and all the rest (c) Me

USE THEM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND I WILL SUMMON ALL OF THEM ON YOU.

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
I’ve known this was coming. I’ve waited for this for days. Now here I am, in full gear, watching. Waiting. At my back, hundreds of my eager and nervous brethren stand ready for the carnage imminent. The League is all congregated on this field, children and mothers have been concealed securely in the caverns, while the soldiers face the greatest battle in one million years. The air is crackling with tension, as if a thunderhead was floating over our collars- when the birds abruptly silence. Screams of horror thicken the atmosphere as the sky blots with inky night- “This planet’s rotation is slower than standard rotations, plus our proximity to the sun, making the sight of a solar eclipse lengthen by approximately 12 hours… such events are legendary, only occurring every other millennia...” Astro Knight’s forecast echoed inside my skull… Shrieks of inhuman and indignant creatures sliced across the Field... Creatures that were once noble Knights and animals, twisted and torn until madness ensued them- and all they desired was death. Death and destruction.
They were here. Our vigil was over…
It was time to change history.
It was time to change our lives forever.
It was time to die for what we loved.
It was time to face destiny.

I speared the dark with Galaxira, and howled. Oceans of Knights wailed at my back- and she blazed with bloodlust.


It is time...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ruleruben on May 11, 2011, 2:48:36 PM

ruleruben on
rulerubenilike it badd a s s

thingy on December 5, 2010, 2:11:26 PM

thingy on
thingycool

Coldfire9 on January 9, 2011, 3:15:11 AM

Coldfire9 on
Coldfire9Thankies 8D