Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Many meetings

In a modern age forces of evil have teamed up to wreak havoc in the world. A new force must band together and stop them. A Multi-verse cross-over.

Chapter 1 - Many meetings

Chapter 1 - Many meetings
The New LeagueBy: The ConquerorsDisclaimer: We do Not own League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Nor do We own Ghost Rider, Blade, Snake Plissken, Commando, Sherlock Holmes, True Blood, Harry Potter, Batman, or anything else you Recognize. Any Other similarities between this or other Notable works is totally coincidental. And sad.AN: Greetings. I am Z of The Conquerors. This is our new story. As you may have Guessed by now, this is a LXG fanfic. The time Period is 2011-2012. If you have any heroes, Villains, or other assorted characters you wish to appear in this fine tale, Simply leave your Reviews and We shall see what we can do. Be warned however, we appreciate constructive criticism, but Please don't let It get Out of hand.We of The Conquerors humbly request that you enjoy this story.NOW LETS GET IT ON!
Chapter 1
Many Meetings


The Multiverse is vast. Some may even say it's infinite. No one can tell, but it does have unique traits.There are spots in this fabric of universes, where things behave strangely. They can be considered focal points, where realities begin to merge, and cause strange, wonderful, and extraordinary things to happen.You have just entered one of these Reality Focal Points. Congratulations.
SS
The skies were black. Lightning lanced down from the sky, slamming into the rods placed strategically around the fortress. The newly acquired energy raced through the system, illuminating the walls of the base. There was only one room that had no source of illumination. This was the meeting room, and it was lit by a roaring fireplace and candles. A table was placed in the center of the room. In better lighting, it would be seen that it was made of dark mahogany wood. Assembled around the table, each shrouded in darkness, were the villains of this tale. They were the worst of the worst, strangest of the strange, and above all, they were each extremely powerful. Yet they all bowed to one.They called him The Master. He sat at the end of the table. Behind Him was the fireplace. The dancing shadows kept His face hidden. All that were seen were His eyes. They glowed. Naturally. Currently, His unblinking eyes stared out at His allies. They were arguing over something.

"SILENCE." His voice boomed across the room, immediately quelling all arguments.

"WHAT ARE YOU MISCREANTS ARGUING ABOUT NOW?"

"Well, sah, I said ta Russel, 'I can make this pencil disappear. Wanna see?' He said, 'Yah.' So I showed him an' now he's all upset. What did I do?"

"You shoved a pencil into my eye!"

"So? It'll just heal ina snap!" There was the sound of a set of elongated canine teeth being bared."Don't push me."

"Can you two please stop talking. It is annoying me." said another voice. It was smooth and aristocratic.

"Ah, whatever Blondie."

"If y'all don't stop talkin', Ima gonna introduce ya ta mah guns. And I ain't talkin' 'bout mah muscles, Capiche?" This voice had a very pronounced accent, almost gangster like.

"Hah! I KNEW ain't was a word!"

"Can it, yah clown!" Another voice stepped in. This one was smooth, but at the same time it carried a demonic undertone.

"My father can probably hear you! And he's in Hell! In fact, he's the ruler of it!"The next voice had a very pronounced German accent.

"Zis iz inzane! Mine zombies haff better brainz than you Idioten!"

"Can it, Docta'!"

"ENOUGH."The voices quieted down instantly.

"LUCIUS, YOU SAY THAT THERE IS A SCHOOL FOR YOUNG WIZARDS?"

"Yes sir."

"WE CANNOT ALLOW THE WIZARDS TO BECOME A THREAT. BLACKHEART, YOU AND THE GOOD DOCTOR WILL DESTROY HOGWARTS."

"I need more of ze Element for mine zombies and mine serum."

"VERY WELL. MUGGSHOT?""Yo?""GO TO TEXAS AND RETRIEVE THE ELEMENT 115 AND URANIUM STORES THERE."

"Whatever, boss."

"LUCIUS AND RUSSEL SHALL GO TO FRANCE AND RETRIEVE THE PHEREMONE FROM KRAPPE LABROTORIES."

"Yes, my lord."

"Fine."

"What about me?"

"GO BACK TO GOTHAM CITY BEFORE SUSPICIONS ARE RAISED. WHILE YOU ARE THERE, I WANT YOU TO ACQUIRE THE FUNDS AND WEAPONS WE NEED."

"What? I don't get to do anything dangerous and violent?"

"We are talking about Gotham City."

"Good point."The Anti-League separated.They had their tasks.Blackheart and the good Doctor Edward Richtofen boarded a specially designed plane created by the doctor. It was sleek, silver, and piloted by zombies.Muggshot got into his machine-gun mounted monster truck and started off towards Texas.Lucius disappeared with a crack while Russel flew away.The Clown Prince of Crime got into his clown car with 50 of his thugs and departed towards Gotham.The Master's plan was working. He was pleased.

AN: Something Z and I made back on our ol' FF account. Put her to expand our horizons.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment