Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Leo's Future

After amny years, Leo & Venus decide to get married.

Chapter 1 - Leo's Future

Chapter 1 - Leo's Future
In the sewer home of TMNT, Splinter & three of the brothers were having breakfast that morning. Leo finally wakes up & joins them, having some pancakes & coffee.

SPLINTER: Morning Leo.
LEO: Morning Sensei.
RAPH: So where were you last night?
LEO: Venus & I were chasing low lifes, protecting the streets of Manhattan.
RAPH: That's Nightwatcher's job!
MIKEY: And Turtle Titan's!

Raph conks Mikey in the head.

LEO: Anyway, I asked Venus to marry me. And she agreed.
SPLINTER: You what? You're too young!
LEO: Sensei, I love Venus. If Casey & April can get married, why not us? I've been with Venus for 12 years,
SPLINTER: Are you ready for that responsibility? How are you gonna support Venus?

Just then, the pay phone rang. Don got up & answered it. Then he addresses...

DON: Leo, it's Danny.
RAPH: Who's Danny? Your side boyfriend? It's bad enough Mikey hangs with Ex-Cel Dude.

Leo gets up & talks to Danny on the phone. After talking business, Leo hangs up & explains to his family.

LEO: That's Danny Pennington, owner of Tortuga Records. He liked my vibes demos I worked on & wants me to record them. Just like Mikey, I'm gonna be a musician!
MIKEY: COOL!
LEO: Danny's gonna hook me up with some musicians today.
SPLINTER: Are you sure? You are a warrior, not a musician.
LEO: Sensei, Shredder's gone & we've been bored. Except for Mikey & I, we made something of ourselves. Can't wait to see the band.

Hours later, Leo arrives @ Tortuga Records where he meets up with Danny. Then they head to the studio to find out that Danny hired some high school musicians to back up Leo. The boys stared @ Leo, laughing @ him. The black kid with the tenor sax said...

KENAN: Aren't you suppose to be greeting people @ an amusement park or fighting off Shredder?
LEO: What's it to you? Yes, I'm the real flesh turtle, Leo.
KENAN: Chill, whoever you are in the costume. My name's Kenan & these are my friends, Pete on bass, Jack on drums & Scott on guitar.
PETE & JACK: Hi Leo.

Scott plays gutar chords.

KENAN: Scott doesn't talk much, unless he wants to.

Leo looks @ Scott & likes his white boots, Scott strums. Kenan shaked Leo's hand & realized he really is a turtle.

KENAN: OK Turtle, show us what you got on the vibes.

Leo goes to the vibes, picks some mallets up & plays. The band is impressed! So for the next four hours, they worked on making a jazz demo cd with Danny as their engineer,

While the boys were playing b-ball outside, Leo relaxed in a conference room, after a hard day jamming. He closed his eyes & then suddenly he heard a voice,

VOICE: I'll keep your secret, Leo.

Leo woke up & saw Scott in the room.

LEO: Either my mind's playing tricks or you finally talked,
SCOTT: Chill. You're OK. I like my boots as well.
LEO: What do you want Scott?
SCOTT: Leo, you want your secret safe, I wanna guitar jam with Ex-Cel Teen.
LEO: Ex-Cel Dude. He changed it when he turned 21. I'll see what I can do.

Danny enters & tells Leo that the CD's in the making & should be finished in a few days.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment