Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Brake-up & MAke-Up

After amny years, Leo & Venus decide to get married.

Chapter 2 - Brake-up & MAke-Up

Chapter 2 - Brake-up & MAke-Up
Leo's jazz album got off the ground. Danny had the CD for sale on Tortuga Records website, Faithful TMNT fans bought copies (even a Texas fan). Danny also had Leo & the boys perform @ the New Jazz Band Fest held in Central Park.

At that fest, Splinter, the other Turtles & Venus (in trenchcoats) watched Leo's combo played.

SPLINTER: Leo's got the skills on the vibes.
RAPH: Yeah, if you like jazz.
DON: Can't you be happy for your bro, Raph?
RAPH: He & Mikey lost their marbles.
VENUS: Leo's talented.

When they finished a song, Leo addresses the crowd.

LEO: For our next number, were gonna let Scott have the floor. Kenan, would you?

Kenan goes over to Scott & puts his hand over his eyes. Scott complains & when Kenan removes his hand, Scott has a surprise!

LEO: Meet your idol, Ex-Cel Dude!

Scott couldn't believe it's his superhero guitarist. Ex-Cel went over to him, saw his red hollow body guitar.

EX-CEL: Nice guitar, Scott.
SCOTT: Cool! Let's jam.

The band plays a medium speed jazz jam. Ex-Cel got to solo first, then Scott got to solo. Then when they both played together, a young girl in the audience started cheering & exposing herself, taking off her blouse!

GIRL: I LOVE YOU, EX-CEL! YOU TOO, SCOTT!

When she exposed herself, Leo's pupils in his eyes lit up! That made Venus very angry! Of couese, the cops took away that girl for indecent exposure.

After their gig, the Turtles congratulated Leo (while Scott & Ex-Cel exchanged autographs). Then Venus grabs Leo's arms & body slams him down on the floor!

VENUS: I saw how you reacted to that naughty girl!
LEO: She wasn't flashing for me!
VENUS: I don't give a (BLEEP!! The wedding's off!

Venus stormed off, Leo's heartbroken.

Leo's depressed that he lost Venus for good. He couldn't meditate calmly, train or even play the vibes. All he thought about was Venus. So Leo runs off & heads over to Casey & April's pad. Leo knocked & is surprised to find Casey wearing a robe.

CASEY: Come in Leo.

Leo enters & sits down on their sofa.

LEO: What's with the robe? Being a Playboy?
CASEY: Funny. I was just trying some swimwear on for our upcoming tropical vacation.

Casey takes off the robe & sports the blue Speedos.

LEO: You wouldn't qualify to even pass as a bodybuilder. Put the robe on.

Casey puts his robe back on.

CASEY: I even filmed myself playing the organ in those.
LEO: Why?
CASEY: Make-out music for April & I. Heard Venus dumped you.
LEO: Man, it wasn't my fault. This girl flashed in front of Ex-Cel & Scott, my pupils went wide.
CASEY: Normal reaction for any teen boy. Look Leo, April & I had our spats many times. You just gotta fight for her. Sweep her off your feet. You and Venus will be married.
LEO: I'll do it.
CASEY: One more thing, make me your best man.
LEO: All the other Turtles want that honor, but Mikey still insists on being Venus' maid of honor. Thanks Casey.

So Leo left. He decided that he's going to get Venus back somehow.

One night @ Central Park, Leo's out jogging. When he gets to the dark side of the forest, he spots Venus. He goes over to her, but she still hates him.

VENUS: What's the matter? Did that pervert girl broke your heart?
LEO: Venus, she didn't even make a move on me.
VENUS: Maybe I should bulge my eyes if Ex-Cel exposes himself or picture Casey in a Speedo.
LEO: That's the last chapter.

Venus heads out, but Leo stops her.

VENUS: Let go before I pull more ninja moves on you.
LEO: Not until you listen to me!

They head over to a bench & talk.

LEO: Venus, you're gonna have to accept me as a musician. Sure I'll have crazy fans like her, but I'll always have you in your heart. That's what matters. I'm only doing it for our future, so what if I like playing the vibes. It makes me happy to play a cool instrument.
VENUS: Are you sure?

Leo nods.

LEO: Wouldn't have it any other way.

Leo snaps his fingers & suddenly, electric guitar music is heard playing romantically, along with a swishy beat of the snare drum played with brushes. Leo sings a ballad version of the Frankie Avalon classic, Venus. After the song, Venus is touched & decides to resume the wedding. They walk off together.

Over at the bandstand, Mikey & Ex-Cel Dude saw them.

EX-CEL: Sure hope Leo pays us soon.
MIKEY: Man, I hate playing ballads. Let's jazz it up, friend!

Mikey plays a faster beat on the snare while Ex-Cel plays a cool guitar riff!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment