Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Best Man Game Show

After amny years, Leo & Venus decide to get married.

Chapter 3 - The Best Man Game Show

Chapter 3 - The Best Man Game Show
Leo's been pampered by his brothers, all because they want to be his best man @ his wedding. Raph took him on motorcycle rides to various places, Mikey cleaned his room & Don polished the bars on his vibes set.

That night, Leo had a strange dream, He finds himself on a game show set & spots Mikey wearing his orange tux, wearing a headjack mike, playing a drumroll on his white tympani, next to his snare drum, saying.

MIKEY: Welcome to the game show that answers your question, Who's The Best Man? I'm your host, Mikey Grayson!

Mikey stops playing & canned applause is heard. Leo couldn't believe his bizarre dream.

LEO: Great, it had to be a Dating Game knock off.
MIKEY: Welcome to our show. Today, we have a friend in need, deciding who will be his best man @ his upcoming wedding. Let's meet my pal, an awesome warrior & a cool vibraphone player, Leo!

Mikey plays another tympani drumroll as Leo enters the set. Leo sits down on the director's high chait & Mikey stops playing to go over to talk to him.

LEO: Mikey, what's the meaning of this?
MIKEY: Since you can't decide on a best man, we're doing this game show. And now Leo, on the other side of the partition will be your three eligible potentials for best man, come on out!

Mikey goes to his snare drum & plays a buzzroll as those three entered & be seated. Don's #1, Raph's #2 & Casey's #3.

MIKEY: We'll be back to play the game, right after this message!

From a commercial break, the game show resumes.

MIKEY: Welcome back to Who's The Best Man? During commercial, we gave our potentials each a small chalkboard & some chalk to write their answers down. This way, you can't hear them talk & identify them. OK Leo, ask the questions (they were pre-written before the show went on the air).
LEO: #2, where should I go on my honeymoon?

Raph writes it down. Mikey reads it.

MIKEY: In Iraq! Better yet, Iraq & a hard place!
LEO: #1, same question.

Don writes his answer.

MIKEY: In the rainforests of Central America.
LEO: #3, Would you wear a color tuxedo?

Casey writes his answer.

MIKEY: If the wedding theme's a 70's retro!
LEO: #1, you like the color tuxes?

Don writes it down.

MIKEY: As long it isn't the style Mkey's wearing! Hey! Next question.
LEO: #2, who would you suggest to play @ my reception, my band, Ex-Cel & Turtle Titan or Totally Musical Ninja Team.

Raph scribbles & shows Mikey a picture of him shooting the finger!

MIKEY: Cut that out #2! Give a real answer,

Raph erases & writes a real answer,

MIKEY: Shredder, so he could use his non-musical ray on all those no-talents.
LEO: Ho hum, #3, same question.

Casey writes down his answer.

MIKEY: You decide, they're all good. OK Leo, it's time for your final question!

Mkey plays a buzzroll on the snare drum. Raph gets a slingshot & aims. The rock hits Mikey's snare drum, which falls on the floor & the snare breaks. Mikey gets angry & charges to Raph. They have a fight while Don & Casey try to break it up!

LEO: STOP IT! STOP IT!

Just then, he finds himself in bed murmuring "Stop it". He awakes to find his brothers & Splinter bedside.

RAPH: Had another sexual dream about Venus?

Spinter hits Raph over the head!

LEO: Thank goodness I'm back. I dreamt that I was on a weird game show with Mikey drumming & hosting.
MIKEY: Cool!
LEO: He had me on this Dating Game type show where I had to pick my best man for my wedding.
SPLINTER: So who did you choose?
LEO: It broke out into a Jerry Springer fight because Raph killed Mikey's snare drum. But I'm now making my decision. My best man will be Splinter.

The other Turtles were amazed.

LEO: Raph, Don, you can still be my groomsmen. But Mikey, I'm promoting you to sing @ my wedding!
RAPH: This fanfic & your marriage is doomed!

Mikey chases Raph for making that statement.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment