Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Uninvited Mikey

After amny years, Leo & Venus decide to get married.

Chapter 4 - Uninvited Mikey

Chapter 4 - Uninvited Mikey
Back home, Raph's on the pay phone, talking to Casey/ Mikey enters the room, gliding on his skateboard.

RAPH: Yeah Casey, it's all set. Don & I will take Leo over to your place. Mikey? He's too immature. OK, bye.

Raph heads to his room with Mikey following him.

MIKEY: Too immature for what?
RAPH: Leo's bachelor party.
MIKEY: I wanna go.
RAPH: No! (grabs his skateboard & Mikey falls down on the floor). You still hate kissing scenes or partial nudity in movies, still read comic books, dress up as a superhero. Hey, I do that too. And worse,
MIKEY: Don't say it!
RAPH: Play music with a superhero loser! You're not going to the bachelor party! Maybe Ex-Cel should baby sit you.
MIKEY: Wish he was my fairy godparent!

Just then, snappy jazzy music is heard with a chorus singing.

CHORUS: Mikey is a turtle dude, who plays drums in a band. Leo, Don & Raph, always giving him commands!
RAPH: Shut up, twerp!

Raph kills the music away.

RAPH: Stupid Nickelodeon parody gag! What next? Ex-Cel singing "I Found A Way"? (Drake & Josh theme)

Over in Josh's bedroom @ Salazar garage, Mikey watches Ex-Cel Dude pumpin iron by bench pressing. Then he starts with the dumbbells & flexes his arms.

EX-CEL: Are you OK, Mikey?
MIKEY: Sure.
EX-CEL: You would normally play tympani during my workout.
MIKEY: Don't feel like it. Raph says I'm too immature to attend Leo's bachelor party.
EX-CEL: What a blow. How about joining me @ Venus' bachelorette party. This superhero's going to be a male stripper. April hired me to perform.

Ex-Cel puts his dumbbells down, takes off his shirt & flexes his hottie muscles.

EX-CEL: I could use some extra money myself. How about playing tympani for me while I strip?
MIKEY: Ex-Cel, why not make it a double billing. Venus would rather see a Turtle strip than a human. And you can back me up on guitar, play some disco on your wah-wah pedal.
EX-CEL: Whatever.

Over @ April's 2nd Time Around shop, Mikey looks @ old comic books she had in a comic book box. April's checking her inventory behind her counter.

MIKEY: Man, these are classics. With the money I could make tonight, I'll be able to buy most of these comic biooks.
APRIL: Splinter giving you an allowance?
MIKEY: No, stripping @ Venus' bachelorette party. Ex-Cel's gonna accompany me on guitar.
APRIL: Don't take this the wrong way, but this is a mature party. You're uninvited.

Mikey looked @ her & started crying. Then he ran out of the shop, still crying.

APRIL: That's a mature additude for you.

When April went to work @ WTRL-6, her boss, Mr. Charles Pennington tipped her on a breaking story.

CHARLES: Mrs. Jones, got a breaking story. Someone's climbing to the top of the Brooklyn Bridge. Cover it!
APRIL: Another crazy low-life.

When she drove her news van over to the scene, she couldn't believe that it was Mikey! So she called the other Turtles about it. Even Casey & Ex-Cel arrived on their bikes to the scene! April saw her husband.

APRIL: What's Mikey up to?
EX-CEL: Beats me. Maybe trying out a new Turtle Titan super power.
CASEY: Yeah right.
APRIL: Why would he do a crazy thing like that?
CASEY: Beats me. Maybe Raph told him that he wasn't invited to Leo's bachelor party for being so immature.

April started crying.

APRIL: I told him the same thing about the bachelorette party. That's what's going on!

A garbage truck arrives on the scene. Raph, Leo, Don & Splinter saw Mikey up there.

LEO: What's going on?
DON: Why would Mikey do such a thing?
APRIL: Because we uninvited him to either of the parties.
RAPH: Whew! I thought maybe Ex-Cel Dude broke up his gay friendship!

Ex-Cel charged @ Raph & beated the crap out of him!

EX-CEL: Take that back you son of a (BLEEP!)! Maybe you & Casey are the same way!

Mikey saw them fighting from afar. He cried,

MIKEY: They don't need me anymore. TMNT's better off as a trio. GERONIMO!

The crowd gasped as Mikey jumped & heaed to his watery doom. Mikey closed his eyes thinking about heaven & then suddenly, he was caught by Silver Sentry!

SILVER SENTRY: Suicide's no way to go out just near a brother's weddng! Better take you home, get away from the crowd.

Silver Sentry flew Mikey back home. Then around 10 minutes later, he flew back to find his friends around April's news van. Reporters swarmed around him & then made a statement.

SS: The guy in a turtle costume recently came from a party where his girlfriend broke up with him. He's safe & secure. Couldn't find any ID on him.

Moments later @ the sewer home, Mikey woke up from his bed. There, he found his brothers & friends surrounding him. Mikey saw a bruised Raph wearing bandages.

MIKEY: Man, did the Foot do a number on you, Raph?
RAPH: No, Ex-Cel Dude gave me a lesson in friendship.
SPLINTER: What you did was wrong, Michaelangelo. You should be demoted to wedding janitor!
MIKEY: Wedding janitor?
LEO: Psych!
(The gang laughed)
LEO: Look Mikey, we all wanna apologize for what we did. We had no right to exclude you of any of the parties, bachelor or bachelorette. So would you be honored if you attend?
MIKEY: As long as it isn't on the same night.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment