Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Bachelor Party

After amny years, Leo & Venus decide to get married.

Chapter 5 - Bachelor Party

Chapter 5 - Bachelor Party
With April away, covering a news story @ New Jersey, Casey decided to throw Leo's bachelor party. Splinter passed on going since he had a weak heart & knew it's gong to be wild.

The Turtles went to Casey's apartment to have Leo's bachelor party. Even Mikey was excited to find lots of pizza as well.

LEO: So are we gonna have a stripper?
CASEY: Sorry pal, no female wouldn't want to strip for a turtle, yet alone pop out of a cake. Don't worry, we'll smoke...
MIKEY: Sensei doesn't allow smoking.
RAPH: Have to agree with him.
DON: We wouldn't do it anyway, bad for the lungs.
CASEY: How about beer?
RAPH: Sure we can handle that.
CASEY: We can also play poker with special cards, look at dirty magazines, watch a porn movie on dvd & a big surprise @ the end.

So they had some pizza & beer while playing poker. Casey had a deck of cards which had hot bikini babes posing as the jacks & queens of each suit. The kings were discarded because it was hunks in Speedos. After many poker hands, Leo won it all. Then they read girlie magazines, looking @ the hot centerfolds. After that, Casey got the dvd into the player.

LEO: What's the movie called?
CASEY: Band Colony, starring Pyan Rinkston.
DON: Spoonerism for Ryan Pinkston.
MIKEY: Cool! A musical.
RAPH: Great. Thought you said it had porn.
CASEY: It does.

So Casey plays it, & the dvd goes crazy.

DON: Let me fix it.

In the kitchen, Mikey's making some microwave popcorn & places it in a big bowl. Casey looked @ the dvd & had to get a paper towel to polish it off. When Mikey came back with popcorn, Casey inserted the dvd into the player.

CASEY: You guys ready to hoot?

The Turtles hoot & holler. They watched Band Colony, a summer camp for a marching band. Pyan Rinkston played Peter,an outcast teen who fights for a spot in the pit section. Him with two friends try to score with some sexy girls, but they would always be pushed by bullies.

Casey & the Turtles hooted in excitement when they saw sexy girls. In the pool party scene, Peter tries to score with Rachel, a hot sax player. But one of the bullies grabbed him, pulled off his trunks (luckily he had Speedos) & pushed him into the pool. When he recovered, Peter swam towards him, grabs his leg & knocks him into the pool. They have a fight! The band director comes by & blows his whistle. The bully gave a lame excuse that Peter started the fight, the band director punishes Peter by making him polish drums in the storage room.

Then a power failure happened.

CASEY: Just what we need for our bachelor party, a power failure!


Casey looked down from his window & shouted to the landlord below...

CASEY: What gives with the power?
LANDLORD: What's with the owls hooting in your apartment? You know the clause of no pets!
CASEY: Sorry, I don't have any owls. My friends & I are throwing a bachelor party.
LANDLORD: That figures. Besides that, I didn't turn the power off;

Just then, the power came back on.

CASEY: Never mind.

He closed the window & then they resume watching the movie.

In the band storage, Peter's polishing the sides of the tympanis to make them look shiny. Then he heard a knock on the door & hears Rachel's voice. He lets her in.

RACHEL: Those (BLEEP) holes can be annoying sometimes.
PETER: Tell me about it.
RACHEL: Despite you're so short, I think you're cute. (He blushes) I wrote a bit for you, wanna hear it?
PETER: Not in the mood.
RACHEL: (Takes off her clothes to have her bikini on, then grabs her saxophone) How about now.

Peter drooled. She plays a very sexy song on her tenor sax Peter fantasied about her while she played. After her song, she puts away her sax & asked him.

RACHEL: Now would you play for me?
PETER: A tympani piece? (He took off his clothes to have only his Speedos) Whatever you say.

Peter grabbed some mallets & made up a solo, using two tympanis. During the middle of his solo, Rachel came to him from behind & started feeling all over his body. When he played a super drumroll, his hormones were out of control! He threw the mallets away, grabbed Rachel & they have a make-out session.

The rest of the movie had Peter & his friends sticking up for themselves over those bullies, he was named Super Pit Player of the Camp as well as being Rachel's boyfriend. Even the band played for a nudist colony near the end of the movie. Raph turned off he dvd.

RAPH: Show's over! It's getting too hot in this room! Have we got someplace else to go?
MIKEY: I wanna see the special features! Maybe Pyan talks about his drumming experience!
CASEY: There's no special features. Yeah, we got someplace to go. Leo, ride with me & you Turtles follow.

Casey took Leo on his motorcycle while the other followed on their bikes. They went to a warehouse where Leo got a surprise party! Totally Musical Ninja Team (with Ex-Cel Dude) performed for the crowd. Like in Secret of the Ooze, the Turtles danced the night away with some beautiful babes. Leo thought this part of the bachelor party was the best!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment