Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Bachelorette Party

After amny years, Leo & Venus decide to get married.

Chapter 6 - Bachelorette Party

Chapter 6 - Bachelorette Party
At the Jones apartment, April & Casey are having some microwave dinners while watching the local news.

CASEY: So how did that report in New Jersey went?
APRIL: OK. How was Leo's bachelor party.
CASEY: Man, we had a wild time. Even showed them that porn movie about the band camp.
APRIL: Not the one with Pyan Rinkston? You'll give Mikey ideas.

Just then, a knock on the door occurs. April looks through the peephole & finds a female turtle. She lets her in.

CASEY: What's the big idea opening the door for strangers?
APRIL: Casey, meet Venus.

Venus bows to them.

CASEY: Oh, you're Leo's bride!
VENUS: This is the first time we ever met. Wish we had met sooner, but FoxKids prevented that. So are you ready to go?
APRIL: Sure!
CASEY: Where are you girls going?
APRIL: It's our turn to be bad girls. We're going to a bachelorette party,
CASEY: Not some sleazy male strip joint!

They nod as Casey sighs.

Over @ Salazar Garage, Mikey's in Josh's bedroom, sitting on his bed playing with mallets. He finds Josh dressed in clean mechanic clothes,

JOSH: How do I look?
MIKEY: I thought Ex-Cel was suppose to strip, not Josh Salazar.
JOSH: I wear a one piece superhero outfit like Batman, Superman, etc. I got my costume in the backpack. So Mikey, how was Leo's bachelor party?
MIKEY: Radical! We saw a dirty movie with Pyan Rinkston.
JOSH: The one where he plays tympani? (Mikey nods) I learned on Pyan's website that he had to take tympani lessons for that role since he plays drums.

Josh tells Mikey to grab his guitar case & amplifier. Then Josh grabs his backpack & puts it on his back. On the side alley, Josh saw Mikey's wheels, his jeep (off Next Mutation) where he has his tympani loaded. Then Mikey loads his equipment into the jeep.

JOSH: The club were going to is Gonzo's. Follow me.

Josh gets on his helmet & drives his motorcycle while Mikey follows along on the jeep.

Gonzo's, a male strip club where females get their delight weekly. Josh (Ex-Cel) Salazar & Mikey signed up to strip. Of course, the owner sighed when they brought their own instruments. Mikey sets up his tympani next to the house drums where he spots a dude wearing a New York Jets uniform. He asks Mikey...

DRUMMER: Can you play drums?
MIKEY: Yeah!
DRUMMER: I'll pay you $50 to play while I strip.
MIKEY: Let me change into my outfit.

The drummer had no idea what Mikey meant. As he went into the back room to pump iron, he saw Josh doing chin-ups.

DRUMMER: (Thinking) Can't believe that's Josh Salazar. Wait'll he gets a surprise.

The girls were admitted to the club & April got a VIP table for her & Venus.

VENUS: Is this an American custom?
APRIL: You bet!

Mikey's in the band area dressed as Turtle Titan. Then the host starts the show.

GONZO: Welsome to Gonzo's ladies! Tonght we got boys to entertain you all through the evening, including a couple of new studs for Amateur Night. But first, let's score a touchdown with Brad!

The house band plays disco music with Turtle Titan drumming along. While he stripped for the ladies, Josh watched from backstage & was shocked!

JOSH: Man, that's what happened to Brad! He's become a sleazy stripper.

After Brad did his act for the ladies, he rushes to the drums. Mikey gets off & goes to his tympani.

GONZO: Let's meet an amateur. He's the hot shot mechanic who drives a hot motorcycle, give it up for Josh!

Josh came out in the mechanic clothes, dancing for all the ladies, while Turtle Titan played tympani in the band.

VENUS: Isn't that guy the one who's that musical superhero?
APRIL: Yes! (She then yelled to Josh ) TAKE IT OFF!

Girls screamed when Josh took off his mechanic's clothes. When he got to his Speedos, April & other girls stuffed money in his swimwear!

After two other guys strip, Gonzo told the women...

GONZO: Are you girls waiting for a superhero? (They all scream) Give it up for our next amateur, the Unconvincing Turtle Titan!

On stage, they find Ex-Cel Dude playing his electric guitar using his wah-wah pedal. Turtle Titan came out & danced to his guitar music. Venus got so excited seeing him in action...

VENUS: Take it off Turtle Titan, take it off!

All the girls were acting wild when Turtle Titan took off his costume & was down to his orange Speedos. Venus placed money in the side of his swimwear. But things got out of hand when ladies demanded...

LADIES: Take off your turtle mask!
TURTLE TITAN: Sorry girls, this is real!

The music stopped.

Outside the club, the police were about to raid the place, until the ladies evacuated after being scared off by a real turtle! The police called off the raid.

Inside the club, Gonzo banished Turtle Titan & Josh/Ex-Cel from setting foot in his club again. When Ex-Cel grabbed his guitar case, he met Brad.

BRAD: So, it's not enough being a superhero musician, now you resort to stripping!
JOSH: April set it up with Gonzo. Why are you drumming for a sleazy band?
BRAD: I need the money, trying to do college & keep my music dreams alive.

Mikey comes over to Josh.

MIKEY: You know him?
JOSH: Mikey, meet Brad, my high school friend who played on the football team & drums in jazz band & in our combo, The Cool Band.

Then, some female bouncers threw Mikey, Josh, April & Venus out of the club. April decided to take Venus to see a chick flick, since the strip show was a bomb.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment