Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Preperations

After amny years, Leo & Venus decide to get married.

Chapter 7 - Preperations

Chapter 7 - Preperations
At Tortuga Records, Leo & his band record a track for Ex-Cel's album. Two vibraphones are playing with Ex-Cel & Leo jammin, with Scott on guitar, Pete on bass & Kenan on drums (Jack was grounded that day). They dueled out soloes along with Scott playing a guitar solo, even Kenan got to drum solo.

After the jam, they chill by having a snack break. Ex-Cel talks to Leo.

EX-CEL: Thanks for being on my album.
LEO: What are friends for. Just take good care of Scott when you & him do that guitar duet.
EX-CEL: Ever since we met, he gained confidence on being more talkative.
LEO: Yeah. Could I ask you a question?
EX-CEL: Sure.
LEO: Do you have a girlfriend?

Ex-Cel grabs Leo's head & takes him over to the outdoor b-ball court. Leo got scared.

LEO: Look, Raph didn't put me up to this! You're a talented, handsome dude, but no girl to show for.
EX-CEL: Leo, my mom & dad are on seperate issues about this. Dad wants me to grow up while Mom wants me to be a mixture of Milhouse & Principal Skinner, a nerdy momma's boy. It's hard to please them, so I've never dated.
LEO: What about high school?
EX-CEL: Kept busy playing foorball, swimming, jazz band & the Cool Band. After high school, I'm a mechanic, superhero & musician. Besides, my parents scare off any girl, unless she needs her car fixed. Nobody would date someone who lives in a garage.
LEO: You should come out of your shell. One day you'll find the right girl who'll understand you. So Ex-Cel, the wedding's a couple of weeks away, coming?
EX-CEL: Yeah. But is Mikey ready to sing?

At their sewer home, Mikey sings in the shower while Raph & Don cover their ears!

Don sneaks into Mikey's room & goes through his drawers. Was he looking for some underwear, some super-sized trunks or his orange Speedos?

DON: You gross me out, Cool_67.

No, Don found Mikey's orange bow tie. Then he left Mikey's room & went to his bedroom. Don closed the door & did some scientific experiments.

Hours later, Don runs into Mikey asking...

MIKEY: Have you seen my bow tie?
DON: I have it. Why not put on the tuxedo.
MIKEY: Why?
DON: Just do it!

So Don hands him his bow tie & changes into his formal wear. When Mikey came out, he saw Raph on a stool with his electric guitar.

RAPH: You owe me big tme, Don!
MIKEY: What's going on?
DON: Mikey, here's a mike (hands him a mike). Sing anything.
MIKEY: How about Home On The Range.

Raph puts on a cowboy hat & then strums. When Mikey sings the tune, he sounds like an awesome singer. Don's happy while Raph was shocked!

DON: Now you're ready for the wedding!
MIKEY: I gotta tell Ex-Cel!

Mikey rushed off & Raph stopped playing.

RAPH: OK, Mr. Wizard or Bill Nye, what did you do to Mikey?
DON: I placed a larnyx chip in his bow tie so he'll be able to sing perfectly.

Over @ Salazar Garage, Mikey's in Josh's bedroom telling him the good news. So Ex-Cel grabs his guitar & jams. But Mikey decides to take off the suit along with the tie. Mikey sang horrible, like his normal self. Ex-Cel stopped playing.

EX-CEL: What happened?
MIKEY: One moment I was singiing perfectly while now I can't hardly sing.
EX-CEL: Bet Don did something to you. But what?

It's a week before the wedding. Over @ the Jones' apartment, Casey & April invited all the Turtles to discuss wedding plans. Then they had a Sunday dinner which consists of meat loaf, mashed potatoes, biscuits, tea & apple pie for dessert. At the dinner table, things began to heat up.

APRIL: Hope you guys like my meat loaf. My mother taught me to make that.
CASEY: So, where's the wedding going to be held? At a church?
LEO: We decided to have it @ April's farm. The same place you two got married.
VENUS: I wanted a church. But Leo told me no minister would marry turtles cause it would be illegal.
MIKEY: Just like that parson who wouldn't marry Frosty & Crystal.
RAPH: Huh?
DON: Snow people. From a 1976 Christmas special.
SPLINTER: Don's one smart cookie.
VENUS: Mikey, you were awesome @ Gonzo's!
LEO: Gonzo's? Not that sleazy club! Was that where the bachelorette party was?
APRIL: (Nodded) Yes. Turtle Titan took it off & Venus went wild!

Leo got angry @ Mikey, grabbed that pie & threw it at his face!

MIKEY: Three Stooges time! Awesome!
LEO: How could you do this to your brother? If I punish or yell @ you bad. you'll go back to the Brooklyn Bridge! You're out of my wedding!

Someone smacks him in the head. He discovers it was Venus, not Raph who hits him.

VENUS: You leave Mikey alone! Maybe I should be angry @ you for reading porn magazines, dancing with sexy babes @ a club & watching that porn movie with Pyan Rinkston in it.
LEO: How do you know about that?
CASEY: April got it out of me.
VENUS: Excuse me.
LEO: Me too!

The both of them left the dinner table, left the apartment & went on the roof. There, they squabbled in profane tones to each other about each other's sexy parties. During the squabble, it started raining along with thunder & lightning. They continued to get into each other's face until they kiss passionately. The others came up to find them kissing.

SPLINTER: Looks like the wedding's on again.

They stoppd kissing.

VENUS: Not until Mikey's reinvited.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment