Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Wedding

After amny years, Leo & Venus decide to get married.

Chapter 8 - The Wedding

Chapter 8 - The Wedding
Over @ April's farmhouse, we find the gang getting ready for Leo & Venus' wedding. At the barn. friends set up band instruments, getting ready for sound check. On stage there's a tenor sax, bass guitar, two electric guitars (red & brown sunburst), a vibraphone, a drum set & a pair of tympanis. Kenan's messing on the tympani while Mikey looks on.

MIKEY: Guy of many talents! Nice tux too!

Kenan's wearing a white tux.

KENAN: Thanks.

Kenan stops & goes over to his sax & plays for sound check. Then Scott & Josh (also in white tuxes) check guitar sounds, then Josh messes on the vibes while Silver Sentry (who didn't wear a tux) messes on the bass.

MIKEY: Is this gonna be a cool band or what?
SCOTT: Maybe we should've checked each other about formal wear.
SS: Remember, we move the organ after the wedding so Casey can join us.

Mikey goes over to Josh, asking him to strip the tux off.

JOSH: Not until the wedding's over.

Is the parent's bedroom, Leo's having second thoughts while Splinter calms him down.

LEO: Am I doing the right thing marrying Venus?
SPLINTER: Let your heart decide my son. After all, you love Venus & she loves you.
LEO: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
SPLINTER: Stupid Beatles joke!

In April's bedroom, April puts the finishing touches on Venus' wedding gown. Venus has her doubts as well.

VENUS: I could've scored with any Turtle. Don's too smart & technical, Mikey's wild & immature, Raph's rebellious & loves a good fight while Leo's just right!
APRIL: Cool it, Goldilocks. You're marrying the right Turtle. Soon, you & Leo will be husband & wife.
VENUS: Can't wait for that.

Outside the farm, we find the guests ready to witness this event, including two uninvited people. Who are they?

Don, Raph, Leo & Splinter stood @ the altar while Mikey stood next to Casey on the organ. The Turtles wore those colored tuxedos from Fast Forward. The wedding begins when Casey plays the organ. Mikey then got to sing "We've Only Just Begun" while Casey accompanied him.

One of the uninvited guests was looking from the future. It's Cody Jones (with his robot servant, Serling).

SERLING: I thought I hid that dvd! Why are you watching that?
CODY: Out of curiosity. No wonder where I got my love of the keyboard, seeing my great grandad playing the organ.

Cody shows Serling a CD Casey made a long time ago.

CODY: The legends were true. There is a 5th Turtle & Leo married her. Too bad...
SERLING: Don't tell the readers!

After Mikey stopped singing, Casey plays "Here Comes The Bride" as April escorted Venus from behind, down the aisle. Venus had a cute wedding gown. She stood next to Leo while Mikey joined his bros.

The minister's the same one who married Casey & April, performed the ceremony while everyone watched. When Leo's saying his vows to Venus, she had a pain look on her face. She left the altar & headed to the forest. The crowd gasped while Leo was disappointed.

RAPH: Looks like she stood you up, bro.
LEO: Guess we were never meant to be married.
DON: It's OK. You'll get over it.
MIKEY: Yeah. How about a concert?
LEO: No reception!

Just then, the crowd gasped when Venus came back from the forest & arrived @ the alter.

LEO: What happened? You had second thoughts?
VENUS: No. I had to whiz on a tree. I was so nervous, I forgot to go to the bathroom!

The ceremony continues & after Leo said his vows, Venus says hers. Then when the rings were handed out to Leo & Venus, the minster pronounced them married & they kissed each other. The crowd applauded while Casey played closing music.

When the ceremony was through, Silver Sentry lifted the organ & placed it on the reception stage. Josh grabbed Mikey & took him to one of the bedrooms in the farm house.

MIKEY: Do it Josh!

Josh ripped off his tuxedo (Clark Kent style) & had his Ex-Cel Dude outfit underneath!

EX-CEL: Happy Turtle Titan?
MIKEY: And how! Clark Kent would like your style.
EX-CEL: Cool! We got a reception to play!

They left & headed to the barn. But who was the other stranger?

In the barn, the guests were treated to an awesome concert/reception. The band consisted of Kenan; tenor sax/drums, Casey; organ, Silver Sentry; bass, Scott; guitar, Ex-Cel; guitar/vibes/vocals & Mikey; drums/tympani/vocals. This all-star band did mostly jazz, pop & disco tunes. One disco song had Ex-Cel & Scott playing with wah-wah pedals.

Near their break, Mikey gets off the drums & tells Kenan to play. Then Mikey gets a mike in hand & tells the crowd.

MIKEY: Before we break, we like to do another number. This will also be Leo & Venus' first dance as a couple. This time Kenan's playing the drums! Kick it Kenan, while I take off my tie!

Kenan plays a drum solo while Mikey took off his tie.

DON: Don't Mikey!
RAPH: He'll ruin the concert for sure.

Then the band joins in on another pop disco tune called "Get Down Tonight". While Leo & Venus danced, Don & Raph closed their eyes in disbelief, but Mikey had a good singing voice, doing that song. The song ended with Kenan playing a drum solo with Mikey playing tympani rhythms. When they took a break, Raph & Don came to Mikey.

RAPH: You were superb Mikey!
DON: I don't understand, you wore the same tie.
MIKEY: Ex-Cel & I figured you had something to do with it, so he gave me singing lessons.

Before the band played again, Leo took Venus' garter & threw it amongst the boys. Ex-Cel caught it. Then when Venus threw her bouquet, it turns out that the stranger caught the bouquet. Ex-Cel saw her & is in love.

On the next band set, Leo got to play the vibes, doing one of his numbers from his CD. The girl watched the band play & Ex-Cel couldn't concentrate on his music. After Leo's number was done, Ex-Cel grabbed the mike & said...

EX-CEL: I like to dedicate this guitar bit to the girl who caught tbe bouquet.

Ex-Cel played a cool guitar tune for her while Mikey tried to stop him. Then like Pyan Rinkston did in the movie, Ex-Cel's hormones went wild! Mikey grabbed his guitar & told him to cool off & take a break. Ex-Cel immediately left the stage & went to get acquainted with the girl, while Scott handled guitar duties.

After refreshments & cake, the crowd threw rice @ the couple while they boarded Leo's Combat Cruiser.

RAPH: Sorry, the Turtle Van wasn't available.

Leo drove while Venus held on. They were headed to the airport to go to a tropical, romantic getaway.

Back @ the barn, the band spotted Ex-Cel making out with that mystery girl. They stopped when they saw them.

EX-CEL: Guys, I'd like you to meet Mallory Banks. She wants us to join her.
SILVER SENTRY: There's a law against having multiple husbands.
MALLORY: You don't understand. You are a great band!
KENAN: Look lady, we all play in different bands. Scott & I as well as Mikey, Sentry & your superhero boyfriend.
MALLORY: Exactly!

April comes over to them, while grabbing her husband.

APRIL: What's the big idea hitting on musicians? You can't have the organist, he's mine!
EX-CEL: Would you let her explain!
MALLORY: Thank you. My car broke down along the road & I heard band music being played.
APRIL: So are you a talent scout?
MALLORY: No. My drummer brother, Malcolm & I run a summer camp for musicians. And I want you guys to be part of it.
MIKEY: Cool! Camp Rock! Will the Jonas Brothers be there?
MALLORY: You watch too much tv. It's Camp Jazz. located in the wilderness. Hope you all can make it, sure Ex-Cel could make it cool.

Ex-Cel & Mallory kiss again while Raph saw them & made a face.

RAPH: Great, another fanfic idea called Camp Jazz! Disney Channel should sue that parody!

END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment