Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Leaving for Camp

In this parody of a Disney Channel movie, Mikey/Turtle Titan attendas a jazz band summer camp.

Chapter 1 - Leaving for Camp

Chapter 1 - Leaving for Camp
In the sewer home, we find Mikey in the garage, loading a trunk into the jeep. Raph gives him a hand @ loading.

RAPH: Man, what you got in there? Your tympani?
MIKEY: Yeah.

Mkey loads his duffel bag full of clothes & other items plus his kit that holds his sticks, brushes & mallets..

RAPH: Kinda lonely without Leo to spar @. So where are you headed?
MIKEY: Camp Jazz. The place is a musical getaway as well has having normal camp activities including swimming, nature hikes, you get the idea. The Justice Force were invited to join, so I have to pick up Ex-Cel's guitar & amp. The camp provides a drum set, organ & vibraphone. Only be gone for three weeks.
RAPH: Have fun.

Mikey drove off & headed to Salazar Garage, He visits Josh & then gets his guitar & amp to load on to his jeep.

MIKEY: Are you coming to Camp Jazz? Silver Sentry & Nobody are coming?
JOSH: Yeah. But I almost didn't make it.

Josh tells Mikey what happened a few days ago, when he told Mom & Dad about Camp Jazz. They are in the living room, discussing.

DAD: Family, Salazar Garage is closing down.
MOM: Why Hector? Because of the car factory cloisings?
HECTOR: Don't be ridiculous Juanita. We're taking time off to visit Atlantic City.
JUANITA: You mean Frantic City as the Flintstones called it!
HECTOR: Now that Josh is 21, he can gamble his winnings & we can mingle with some showgirls.
JUANITA: Showgirls!?!?!

Juanita puts her heart over her hand & talks dramatic looking up on the ceiling.

JUANITA: My baby's too young for girls! Did you hear that. Estelle? I'm coming to join you, sister!
HECTOR: Cut out the Sanford & Son gag or I'll invite Uncle Matt over here.
JUANITA: All we ever do is insult each other & always says "Watch it Sucka!"

Josh gets up & tells his parents.

JOSH: Mom, Dad. Thanks for the invite. But I'm headed to Camp Jazz.
PARENTS: Camp Jazz?
JOSH: Located south of Albany. Take I-87 North over to state highway 410 West. I was invited.
HECTOR: My son, the superhero rock star. It's bad enough you shame yourself playing music in spandex. You're not going!
JOSH: Fine! I'm 21 & if I wanna go to Camp Jazz, I will!

Josh left & headed to his bedroom. Hours later, his dad enters his room. He spots him listening to his music.

JOSH: Why do you send me mixed messages?
HECTOR: Huh?
JOSH: You encouraged me to do music, superhero or not. Then you made me work as your mechanic & want me to give up music.
HECTOR: To keep you off drugs! You gotta have something to fall back on if musc fails. Besides, I'm retiring from the business soon & want you to carry on.
JOSH: Maybe we could sell the business.
HECTOR: Who would provide you shelter? I wanna know, who's the idiot who invited you & Ex-Cel whatever he is?
JOSH: Mallory Banks.
HECTOR: On second thought, you can go, son. You need a girl.
JOSH: What about Mom?
HECTOR: Screw her. You need to grow, kid.

As Hector's about to leave, Josh goes to his secret stash & hands him $500.

JOSH: Play this for me @ the casino on blackjack, slots & roulette.
HECTOR: 24 black?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment