Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Tension at the Camp

In this parody of a Disney Channel movie, Mikey/Turtle Titan attendas a jazz band summer camp.

Chapter 3 - Tension at the Camp

Chapter 3 - Tension at the Camp
For the next 5 days, the campers got their education about jazz. Even Malcolm taught the drummers to play improv, using only a snare drum with brushes & rapping. Malcolm did a good job, but when Turtle Titan was up, he felt a little bored, doing that exercise. He plays & raps.

TT: The name is Turtle Titan & I get my kicks. Like to play the drums loud with my sticks. Swishing on the brushes really does suck, but the teacher doesn't care, he doesn't want to...

Malcolm punched Turtle Titan in the face, before he could say that profane word.

MALCOLM: As long as you're here, you'll play jazz. Not grunge, rap, heavy metal, just jazz! And I think bringing a tympani's lame.
TT: Yeah, I like to create on tympani. I'd like to see you play.
MALCOLM: Not a chance.

That sunset in the guitarist cabin, Scott & Ex-Cel were jamming on their electric guitars with Silver Sentry joins on bass guitar. Stryker enters the cabin, sees them jam & then complains.

STRYKER: Don't you guys play acoustic? It's better for the environment, reduces noise pollution.

They stop playing.

SS: Stryker, we like our electrical instruments.
STRYKER: Yeah. Scott & Ex-Cel have to play sorry guitars.
EX-CEL: My dad got me the brown sunburst.
SCOTT: My uncle gave me his red guitar.
SS: Can't you say one nice thing Stryker?

Just then, over the PA system, Kevin announces that it's curfew, everyone in bed, lights out.

STRYKER: Wonder if Ex-Cel & Silver Sentry sleep in their outfits?
SS: Never mind that.

That night while the campers were sleeping, noises were heard. Turtle Titan woke up from his drums cabin to check out what's going on. Minutes later, they heard him scream like Mikey does! It woke up the camp staff & some of the campers. Kevin spotted Turtle Titan outside the band room.

KEVIN: Why aren't you sleeping?
TT: Someone broke in & stole my tympanis!
MALCOLM: Don't blame em.

Turtle Titan attacked Malcolm, but Silver Sentry broke up the fight.

SS: Chill TT, check inside the room. There's a clue.

They looked in the band room to discover that a lot of banana peels were left on the floor.

SS: Looks like there's gorillas in the midst of this camp.
TT: Man, it couldn't be...
KEVIN: OK, everyone, back to their cabins & go to sleep. And if you are asleep, wake up & go to sleep.
TT: Three Stooges joke.

The campers returned to their cabins.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment