Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Pool Performance

In this parody of a Disney Channel movie, Mikey/Turtle Titan attendas a jazz band summer camp.

Chapter 4 - Pool Performance

Chapter 4 - Pool Performance
Ex-Cel Dude & Turtle Titan took a break from schooling & headed to the camp's swimming pool. Turtle Titan didn't have his cape while Ex-Cel looked like Josh Salazar sportin the black & white striped Speedos. They both rubbed some suntan oil on themselves.

TT: Isn't that part of your superhero costume?
EX-CEL: It doubles as swimwear. Let's hit the diving boards.

Ex-Cel went to the diving board & dove into the water. Then when he crossed the shallow line by the ropes, he saw Turtle Titan hamming it up.

TT: CANNONBALL!

Turtle Titan made a big splash in the water, the campers cheered. Ex-Cel & Turtle Titan had fun swimming & playing around in the pool for a half hour. Then they went to some lounge chairs, dried themselves off, put on some sun shades & soaked some rays. When PA Tech arrived at the pool, they went over to Ex-Cel saying...

THE CURE: Looks like that gorilla stole Ex-Cel's superhero outfit.
BRODIE: Otherwise, he's a freak who likes sexy swimwear.
EX-CEL: Hey, you're blocking the sun.
THE CURE: Get some super sized trunks on or we'll tell the headmaster on you!
TT: Make him!

PA Tech were attacking Turtle Titan & Ex-Cel for being different. Then a whistle blows, & the fight stops. They were shocked to find Kevin sportin the green Speedos.

KEVIN: Got a problem?

They didn't say a word,

KEVIN: What happened to your superhero outfit, Ex-Cel?
EX-CEL: The costume has to be special wash to avoid shrinkage.
KEVIN: I see. Want you & Turtle Titan on the pool stage. And you come along as well Brodie, grab your keytar.

On the pool stage, there's a drum set & a vibraphone. Brodie gets his keytar while Turtle Titan gets on the drums. Kevin goes over to Ex-Cel, handing him vibes mallets.

EX-CEL: What's the purpose of this?
KEVIN: Pool party jam. Brodie, make your keytar sound like a bass guitar.
BRODIE: Whatever.
KEVIN: You & I are gonna have a vibes dual, doing Bag's Groove.
EX-CEL: Why the swimwear?
KEVIN: Looks cool & saw somebody did it in a music video a long time ago. 1-2-3...

The band played Bag's Groove with Kevin playing the vibes. After playing it straight, Kevin jams out playing a vibes solo. After two minutes, he lets Ex-Cel play a solo for two minutes. Ex-Cel's a better vibist than Kevin. When they were about to finish the tune, Kenan came running from the band room screaming...

KENAN: Stop the music! (which they did) The gorillas attacked again! They stole all the horns, even my tenor sax!
TT: More banana peels!

Kenan nodded.

When Ex-Cel left the pool grounds, Mallory saw him. While trying to control herself looking at him being a hottle, she asked...

MALLORY: Would you take me to town on your motorcycle? I gotta get some supplies.
EX-CEL: Sure. Maybe we can dine @ the San Antonio Diner.
MALLORY: It's a date.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment