Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Josh's Date & Another Robbery

In this parody of a Disney Channel movie, Mikey/Turtle Titan attendas a jazz band summer camp.

Chapter 5 - Josh's Date & Another Robbery

Chapter 5 - Josh's Date & Another Robbery
Josh took a shower to wash the chlorine off his body. Then he wore some normal clothes.

SS: Why are you going as Josh Salazar?
JOSH: I'm taking Malory out for a date. Do me a favor Sentry, don't let anyone steal the Ex-Cel outfit.
SS: Sure.

Along highway 410, Josh drove his motorcycle with Mallory hanging on. They make a stop over @ the San Antonio Diner. They sit @ the counter & each ordered a hamburger platter, complete with fries, soda & a slice of apple pie.

JOSH: As soon as we finish eating, we'll pick up the supplies.
MALLORY: I know you're Ex-Cel because you're the only Mexican-American in our camp.
JOSH: So I'm not like Superman, don't have no super powers.
MALLORY: You're wrong. That gift of music is your super power. I got a confession. There's no supplies, I just wanted to get away on a date.

Just as they were about to kiss, the town Sheriff comes along.

SHERIFF: Howdy Miss Banks. Is your boyfriend one of the jazz campers?
MALLORY: Yes.
JOSH: The name's Josh Salazar.
SHERIFF: Anyway, just wanted to warn you that there has been robberies of stolen muscal instruments.
MALLORY: We already had some stolen.
SHERIFF: Just wanted to let you know that me & my posse will crack this case. Good day.

As the Sheriff left, Josh & Mallory started eating their dinner.

When they arrived back @ Camp Jazz, Turtle Titan had a panic look on his face. Josh got off the bike & went to him.

JOSH: What's up?
TT: Those sneaky gorillas did it again! They raided the guitar cabins & stole all the guitars. Plus, they smoked the place with sleeping gas! Here's a gas mask.

Josh puts on the gas mask, enters the cabin to find no guitars in sight. But he also spotted Stryker on the floor, holding the Ex-Cel Dude costume. Josh went to him & grabbed his superhero costume from him.

JOSH: As they say on The Simpsons, YOINK!

The guitar campers recovered from that sleeping gas that knocked them out. When Stryker woke up, he saw Ex-Cel Dude staring at him.

STRYKER: How did you get the costume?
EX-CEL: Why did you steal it?
STRYKER: Cause I felt like it!

Ex-Cel & Stryker were fighting each other! Then Peanut & his friends got Stryker while Silver Sentry grabbed Ex-Cel & then carried him up in the air. They land in the middle of a forest.

EX-CEL: Let me go, Sentry! They have no right to mess with me.
SS: Chill, Ex-Cel. I'll tell what happened. You should be thanking me.

In the flashback, Silver Sentry's in the guitar cabin, reading his own comics in bed. He spots Stryker snooping around. getting the Ex-Cel outfit.

SS: Put it back!
STRYKER: Never! He's not even a real superhero, he just uses the outfit to play music & sing!
SS: Still, he does help out the Justice Force. Put it back!
STRYKER: Make me.

The two of them were fighting as Silver Sentry chased him all around. As they battled, a smoke bomb goes off! The gorillas enter the cabin (with gas masks on) & steal all the guitars & amps away while Silver Sentry & Stryker were out cold. Back to the present.

EX-CEL: Man, you helped me out.
SS: Yeah.

Just then, they heard an alarm coming from the camp. Silver Sentry flew him & Ex-Cel back to Camp Jazz where Kevin's with the rest of the campers.

KEVIN: All campers hear this. The rest of the instruments have been stolen!

Turtle Titan panicked that the drums got stolen while Peanut did the same for the organ.

KEVIN: We are gonna get to the bottom of this, with help from the Justice Force!
PEANUT: We're going as well. Make it a search party.
KEVIN: OK, PA Tech & the Justice Force will team up to find this gorilla. I noticed in the band room that the crook left a piece of clothing.
TT: I know who the crook is! It's Silver!

They all stared @ Silver Sentry.

TT: No, no, not Silver Sentry. Over a decade ago, me & my bros plus Venus had new enemies. Silver's a Himalayan Yeti. He liked to dress up in monkey suits & is very greedy. But he can't stand monkey jokes!
KEVIN: Then were on a Yeti hunt!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment