Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - With A Little Help From A Superfriend

In this parody of a Disney Channel movie, Mikey/Turtle Titan attendas a jazz band summer camp.

Chapter 6 - With A Little Help From A Superfriend

Chapter 6 - With A Little Help From A Superfriend
The Justice Force are on the case with Silver Sentry & Nobody taking to the air while Ex-Cel drives his motorcycle with Turtle Titan hanging on, patrol by land.

On a nature trail, PA Tech were walking along, trying to find the evil headquarters as well. They took a rest.

STRYKER: Why did you volunteer us to find that Yeti?
PEANUT: To prove to you Ex-Cel's a worthy superhero.
THE CURE: Yeah like why do you hate him?
STRYKER: For a superhero, he's a super guitarist.
BRODIE: Man, what a lame excuse.

Just then, they heard rumbling in the bushes. The boys investigate thinking it might be the gorillas who stole the band instruments. But they were in for a surprise to find an Indian walking along the forest. When they saw him, they were stoked to find out it's...

PA TECH: APACHE CHIEF!
PEANUT: What's a Superfriend like you doing in a TMNT fanfic?
APACHE CHIEF: I come for peaceful vacation away from Hall of Justice, until Superman reached me on the TroubAlert, telling me about some gorillas stealing band instruments. Who are you?
PEANUT: We're PA Tech. Meet The Cure; vocals & lite percussion, Stryker; acoustic guitar, Brodie on keytar & I play a mean organ. You play?
AC: Drums, but that was when I was teenager. But I now play tympani.
STRYKER: Would you say your magic word to grow?
AC: No, don't want to blow cover. You're welcome to join me.

So they join Apache Chief on the trail. When they got near the bad area, the four boys were caught in a snare trap. Apache Chief hid in the bushes & saw some gorilla henchmen.

HENCHMAN: We got some meddling kids. Let's take them to our facility & lock them up!

So as they undid the traps, Apache Chief ran fast. Along the way, he saw a pre-teen gliding on a skateboard. He went over to him & asked.,,

AC: May I use your skateboard? It's a Superfriends emergency.
PRE-TEEN: Whatever.

So Apache Chief glides on a skateboard, down the old highway. That's where he saw Ex-Cel & Turtle Titan on his motorcycle.

TT: Check it out, an Indian gliding on a skateboard!
EX-CEL: Can't believe it's Apache Chief!

They pulled over & talked to the Indian.

TT: What's with the skateboard? I gotta take a pic of you gliding.
AC: Later. Four boys have been caught by gorillas & are being held prisoners.
EX-CEL: PA Tech. Show me where they are?
AC: Let me drive your bike & I'll show you.

So Turtle Titan gets off & uses the skateboard while Apache Chief's @ the wheel with Ex-Cel holding on.

The three of them arrived at the area where PA Tech were being held hostage. Ex-Cel used his JF communicater to tell Silver Sentry & Nobody where they are. So, they sneaked into the building. Inside, they find PA Tech in prison. But they were jumped by gorillas! Ex-Cel used his fighting skills to fight off those gorillas.

STRYKER: I hate you Ex-Cel! Beating up animals is not so cool!
PEANUT: Stryker's for animal protection!

During the fight, Ex-Cel punches one of the gorillas into the ground, his mask came off. It's a human wearing a gorilla costume.

STRYKER: Sorry Ex-Cel.

Just then, Silver enters the area. The fight stops.

SILVER: So we meet again Turtle! Where are your brothers & girl turtle?
TT: That was the past, this is now. And my crew's gonna stop you from taking our instruments.
SILVER: You & what army?

Silver Sentry & Nobody flew into the scene.

SS: The Justice Force!
AC: And Apache Chief!
TT: Why don't you go back to Africa, banana breath!
SILVER: Silence Turtle! I stole those instruments because I wanted tranquility in my own camp, Gorilla Warfare! Now I'll sell those band instruments on Ebay & get enough money to improve my camp conditions. What have you got to say?
AC: In-yuck chuk!

With that Indian word meaning "big man", Aoache Chief grew 40' tall, causing the building to collapse. All the gorillas suddenly acted like monkeys as they flee. He picks up Silver & says...

AC: Tell me where the instruments are or I'll squash you like a bug!

Silver gave him the key to the warehouse. Apache Chief leans down to hand them to Silver Sentry. Then while holding Silver prisoner, he grabs PA Tech from the busted jail.

PEANUT: Thanks. Man this is so cool, being saved by Apache Chief!

Moments later, the town Sheriff arrived with his posse. Silver was arrested & placed in a squad car. When Silver Sentry explained the situation, Silver cried...

SILVER: I would've got away with it if it hadn't been for those meddling kids!
TT: Scooby-Dooby-Doo!

Nobody found an 18 wheeler they used to steal the instruments. Ex-Cel, PA Tech, Apache Chief (back to his normal size) & Turtle Titan loaded all the instruments back to the 18 wheeler.

When they arrived @ Camp Jazz, Kevin & the staff were happy that all the band equipment is recovered & placed back. Ex-Cel grabbed his guitar case and met up with Stryker.

EX-CEL: More trash talk?
STRYKER: Ex-Cel, you proved yourself that you can be a superhero as well as a superhero musician. Will you accept my apologies?
EX-CEL: Sure.

They shake hands.

PEANUT: Now that's better. We need harmony.

At the drums cabin, Turtle Titan's taking pics of Apache Chief gliding on his own skateboard & posing by Ex-Cel's motorcycle.

TT: That's so cool! How about you playing tympani?
AC: I must go back to my vacation.

Kevin comes by.

KEVIN: Apache Chief, I would like for you to spend the rest of your vacation here @ Camp Jazz. You're invited to perform @ the Super Jam!
AC: I wouldn't know what to play.
TT: I got a cool idea!

Tutle Titan whispers his idea to Apache Chief & Kevin.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment