Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Super Jam

In this parody of a Disney Channel movie, Mikey/Turtle Titan attendas a jazz band summer camp.

Chapter 7 - The Super Jam

Chapter 7 - The Super Jam
Days before the campers were to leave, they held their end of the program called Super Jam @ the outdoor main stage. Anyone's invited to attend the event.

On the stage, we find Kevin playing the vibes with Mallory on tenor sax & Malcolm on drums. Ex-Cel watched from backstage as Turtle Titan came to him.

TT: Looks like you hooked up a talented babe.
EX-CEL: Yeah, wouldn't mind making out with sax music going.

When their set ended, Kevin got a mike & told the crowd...

KEVIN: Welcome to Super Jam! Our 6 bands will play a three set session, plus we have an awesome finale for you. First up, here's Leo's Buds!

Leo's Buds performed a set that featured Kenan on sax, Jack on drums, Pete on bass & Scott on guitar. On their second song, Kenan got to play the drums while Jack shook a tambourine. On their final rune, Scott had the floor. Not only did he made music on his red guitar, but he also sang for the first time. Ex-Cel couldn't believe it until he saw the orange bow tie on him. When they left the stage, Ex-Cel went to Scott.

EX-CEL: Scott, did you get that tie from the Turtle?
SCOTT: Yeah. I wanted to try to sing.
EX-CEL: You don't need fancy gadgets to help you. Just develop your voice.

After two bands have performed, next came PA Tech! The Cure had the mike saying...

THE CURE: We like to add our guest drummer, Apache Chief!

Apache Chief went over to the drums. On their first number, The Cure sang the first tune with his friends backing him up. Their second number featured Stryker playing a guitar riff on acoustic guitar while Apache Chief got to play a drum solo. On the final number, Peanut & Brodie had a cool keyboard jam session with Peanut playing an organ solo & Brodie doing a solo on the keytar, making it sound like a synthisizer. When it was over, PA Tech thanked Apache Chief for sitting in. Kevin announces that there's an intermission.

Intermission's over and the 3rd outside band performs. When they finished, Kevin told the crowd...

KEVIN: Our final band we saved for last. If it hadn't been for these guys, there wouldn't have been a Super Jam tonight. Here are Silver Sentry, Nobody, Ex-Cel Dude & Turtle Titan; The Justice Force!

For their 1st number, Ex-Cel got to sing & play guitar. Then on their 2nd tune, Ex-Cel switched over to the vibes while Nobody had the spotlight on vocals/organ. For their final number, Ex-Cel got to do his own song, featuring him on guitar (with Turtle Titan doing a drum solo). Apache Chief watched the superhero guitarist in action, then radioed the Hall of Justice on his communicator. When there set was done, some stagehands wheeled out two tympanis.

KEVIN: Now for our super finale. Including my staff member Malsolm, four campers will each get to play a tympani solo, while fireworks light up the sky. Take it away, Malcolm!

Malcolm played a powerful tympani drumroll, followed by a solo while fireworks went off. The other tympanists who took their turns are; Kenan, Ex-Cel Dude, Aoache Chief & Turtle Titan.

When Super Jam's over, Ex-Cel's about to talk to Mallory until Apache Chief came to him.

EX-CEL: You want something?
AC: Yes, you are invited to visit Hall of Justice.
EX-CEL: But I'm in the Justice Force.
AC: I know that. Batman wants to speak to you.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment