Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The DVD

How each member of TMNT started playing instruments.

Chapter 1 - The DVD

Chapter 1 - The DVD
At a tropical hotel outdoor pool, we spot a jazz band entertaining the hotel guests poolside. In that band, Mallory's in a bikini, playing a smooth tenor sax solo while Josh Salazar (standing behind his vibes, sportin the striped Speedos) is watching her play. Then Josh gets to play a cool vibes solo. As he does, Mallory goes over to him & feels his body while he plays. In steps Leo the lifeguard, blows his whistle & tells Mallory.

LEO: Hands off the hottie. This isn't an R rated fanfic!
MALLORY: My boyfriend.
LEO: My rules!

Leo bumps Josh off the vibes where Josh lands on the floor of his recording studio. It's all a dream. He spots Leo playing his vibes & then grabs his mallets.

LEO: What's the big idea?
JOSH: You didn't have to ruin my dream!
LEO: Dreaming you were a hotshot musician, sportin the sexy swimwear at a pool party gig. Give me a reason why you don't wear super sized trunks.
JOSH: YMCA champion swimmer in my teen years. And I fantasized that Mallory's in the band.
LEO: Your new girlfriend you met @ Camp Jazz? Oh brother. (Then he changes the subject) My brothers & I have something to show you. Wanna sport the Ex-Cel outfit & come over?
JOSH: Sure.

Josh changes into Ex-Cel Dude, then he punches in some numbers on his new security code to keep the place safe. Then he gives Leo a lift on his ninja motorcycle & headed over to their secret lair.

At the secret lair, they spot the other Turtles gathered round the tv.

LEO: Our guest of honor is here!
RAPH: Have we got something for you.
EX-CEL: A porno film?

Raph whacks his head.

DON: Ex-Cel, I've been working on this for months. All us Turtles worked a camcorder (mostly me) on a project. Check it out.
MIKEY: Do my dvd first!
DON: No. We gotta start at the beginning.

Don puts a dvd into the player, hits play. The scene features Raph & Mikey in the sewer below the streets.

MIKEY: How long does it take for a pizza to deliver?
RAPH: Chill, why don't you do something with your hands. Practice your nunchuks,

Mikey does, but during his practice, he drops a set. So when he searches for it, he discovers some drumsticks. Mikey picks them up & then starts banging on the sewer pipes, making music. Raph liked the idea of seeing his brother drumming. When they finally got their pizza, they went home & ate. Raph told his brothers an idea he had.

The video stops.

EX-CEL: Is this about how you got started playing as a band?
LEO: Yeah. Why not watch the rest.
EX-CEL: Next chapter.
__________________

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment