Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Exrtra Features

How each member of TMNT started playing instruments.

Chapter 3 - Exrtra Features

Chapter 3 - Exrtra Features
Just then, Venus came from the other room. She came over to Leo & they kissed.

RAPH: Gross, go get a room.
VENUS: Quiet! I was in my room meditating until you boys were watching videos.
MIKEY: Thought you were single again Leo.
LEO: Grow up.
DON: Can we get back to the dvds?

Don shows the gang highlights from their Coming Out of Their Shells tour. Also featured in this video were when the Turtles had aurograph greet & meet sessions. Josh is surprised that they have him talking to Mikey when he was 4 years old. Mikey encouraged Josh to play guitar.

EX-CEL: Who knew?

Don goes back to the main menu & clicks on the entry, "TMNT Ads."

DON: This is when we did TMNT action figure ads.
RAPH: Please don't tell me you have my humiliating moment.
VENUS: Did they dress you as a clown?
RAPH: No.

This section showed each of the Turtles doing action figure ads. On Mikey's ad, they showed him wearing a cowboy hat, swaying back & forth on a horse, which turned out to be a big hobby horse. Mikey's plugging his Cowboy Mikey figure. Near a fake cactus is Raph, wearing a cowboy hat, playing background music on a brown sunburst electric guitar.

RAPH: Man, what humiliation. Being a rocker, playing country cowboy music.
MIKEY: But you helped me out when the guitarist sprained his arm. You came through for me.
EX-CEL: And me. I taped that commercial & learned that guitar riff when I was older.

Raph leaves & then comes back with his electric guitar. He hands it to Es-Cel & tells him to play it. Ex-Cel plays that 30 second guitar bit perfectly.

MIKEY: Guys, we got our own videos to watch! One's starring me!
LEO: Later.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment