Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Missing Feature

How each member of TMNT started playing instruments.

Chapter 5 - Missing Feature

Chapter 5 - Missing Feature
Over @ Josh's pad, Mikey & Josh went to his bedroom to view the rest of the dvd. They saw Leo training Mikey on the weights, doing push-ups, chin-ups & then swimming.

When they came back from swimming, Mikey found his pair of tympanis in the gym.

MIKEY: What gives? Why are my drums in the gym?
LEO: Don't ask questions. Play.

Mikey goes over & plays. As he's playing, he sees Leo doing some bodybuilder poses, showing off his muscles. Raph enters & is angry at the both of them.

RAPH: WHAT THE SHELL'S GOING ON?

Mikey stops playing.

MIKEY: Leo brought the drums here, I didn't.
LEO: I'm trying to motivate Mikey to exercise so he could have a buffed up body.
RAPH: Yeah! Well you know I got the better muscles, so I challenge you to a pose-off, Leo!
LEO: You're on.

Mikey plays tympani music while Leo & Raph have a pose-off. They outdid each other that they ended up in a fight. At that point, the dvd goes back to the main menu.

JOSH: What happened?
MIKEY: Don got tired of filming, so he turned off the camcorder.
JOSH: Don't blame him. No wonder Raph said "you'll be sorry."

END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment