Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Again

There is a Massive Clue in the name
(it actually happens)
Thomas is going about his daily routine when something sinister is afoot...

Chapter 1 - Again

Chapter 1 - Again
Again, again. He forgot to pick me up again. Now I have to walk all the way home alone again and I sent Josh and Greg away 20 minutes ago because I told them that I was getting picked up by my dad. I’m not upset about just that, he forgot to come to my school play, the sailing at the weekend and my sports day over the last few weeks. It was cold as it was Autumn. I kicked up the leaves as I walked along the abandoned street. I love this street although it is very lonely, that may sound weird but it is. I am the only person who walks along this street... well except a few older boys and girls who drink alcohol smash bottles on the ground and stamp out burning cigarettes. This place is unwanted, I sort of know how it feels as I am unwanted by my dad. I exited the street and cut through the park but I had realised my mistake as I started to walk through there. My dad, his wife Victoria, his son Damein and his daughter Olivia were all playing volley ball in the park. It was girls vs. boys and they all looked like they were having so much fun.
"A perfect family" my dad would say, "Unlike your mother nagging all the time, so unorganised, she will always have a fight when everything would go well for a change. You moaning and complianing every meal we spend hours slaving over the stove for, and don't get me started on your little sister, your mum is so unorganised dumping you two with me, why should i be responsible for your little sister she's not even mine!"
After he would say that everytime he took me out I would storm out and he wouldn't even feel bad for it. Suddenly he spotted me and realised that he hadn't picked me up. He ran after me and I ran as well I didn't want him feeling all sorry for me as I knew he wouldn't mean it.

"Son! Son! Wait please let me explain, I am so sorry!" He grabbed my arm but I shrugged it of and turned around.
"Go back to your perfect family," I whispered and carried on walking. I was stupid enough to look back to see my dad standing there in defeat.
"DAD! Come back we're beating the girls by a landslide!!!" His son Damien shouted.
I was still looking back but I wasn't walking anymore I was waiting for my dad to turn around but he didn't. I sighed and carried on walking, the next time I had turned around he was playing a happy game with his perfect family. I closed my eyes and ran into the road. It was so fast, I didn't see it coming, I heard a screech of brakes, a scream from dads wife and my name from my dad.

My body was throbbing with pain, I couldn't move or see but I could hear everything. I think my dad got in the ambulance with me but if he did he didn't say anything at all. When we got to the hostpital My mum and little sister, Helen was waiting for me. My mum couldn't stop crying but my sister didn't understand she kept laughing at me because apparently I looked funny mum kept telling her off for it. I swear when I do get out of this I will punch my sister for laughing at me in my time of need.
"Look Persilla I'm going to leave now it won't help with me being here." I heard my dad say, so he was in the ambulance.
My mum started shouting at him telling him that he was a rubbish father! I agree with her. My mother took my dad outside I could tell they were arguing. I was left alone with my sister (god help me)
"You look stupid! You've got these things up your nose, your dad told me that they were to pick your bogies and that made me laugh! I'm bored so I am going to read one of yours and my favourites! Cinderella! YAY!!!" So she read me the book and if there is one thing that I can't stand, it's fairy stories. It was nice to hear her voice. Though I am fed up with just listening, I want o talk to her and tell her that I hated cinderella and start chasing her around the room. I want to see her run around laughing. I want to get out!
I kept on listening to her. We were at the part when the pumpkin gets turned into a carriage when suddenly I couldn't hear anything... I couldn't think-

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DancingWithFire on January 24, 2009, 1:51:09 AM

DancingWithFire on
DancingWithFirethats really good!

Cooliovintageduff on January 24, 2009, 2:23:54 AM

Cooliovintageduff on
CooliovintageduffThanx soo much!!! I really appriciate it! Thank you!

jadorechuu on January 23, 2009, 6:13:22 AM

jadorechuu on
jadorechuu
D:< so goooood! holy crap your amazing- a feel spelling mistakes, but it's really amazing! keep writing s ok :)

Cooliovintageduff on January 23, 2009, 11:17:22 PM

Cooliovintageduff on
CooliovintageduffThanx sooo much yeh i'm not that gr8 a speller or good at editing but oh well thanx soo much again!