Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Clock Tower

There is a Massive Clue in the name
(it actually happens)
Thomas is going about his daily routine when something sinister is afoot...

Chapter 4 - The Clock Tower

Chapter 4 - The Clock Tower
I woke up to find that Pancake had almost licked my face off. Hopefully today I will meet more people so I won't feel to lonely. I miss my family, if Pancake wasn't here I wouldn't know how to survive!
"Jack!" I called, "Jack!"
There was not reply. I got out of bed carrying Pancake looking for Jack.
"Ahh! What a refreshing wash that was guv!" Jack said popping out of the laundry basket, "Just went to wash my clothes for your big PFD today!"
I was very puzzled as my friend had just stepped out of the laundry basket and acted like it was perfectly normal!
"Go and have a wash! You stink (no affence) but you do! You can pop the TV on whilst your in the shower guv!" he advised.
I got into the shower and flicked through the channels, it was the normal worlds TV! I got onto the news channel and I was on it! Well people were talking about my death. My mum looked really upset. I changed the channel again and again but I couldn't watch anything else so I turned it off. I got out of the shower and decied to give Charlie a visit. I walked across the marble floor climbed up the stairs which led the way out of the hole. I walked past numerous glass buildings and many parked pods, they looked fun to ride in, I must remember to ask Charlie if he had my pod finished yet. I got very confused as I didn't know what building Charlie went into as all of the buildings looked the same.

I came across a dark building, it had almost black bricks and moss on the many bricks. It was very tall and slim, at the top was an old styled clock. It was ten o' clock in the morning. I opened the heavy door and entered...
When I got inside it was pitch black, I could not see a thing. Maybe somebody in here knew Charlie and where his office was. I walked with my arms streched out in front of me, lost for something to feel.
"HELLO! Is anybody here I need to find a friend of mine his name is-" I shouted
"Charlie, yes I know I heard you thinking outside" said a very deep voice, deeper than Charlie's.
"-H-How could you possibly hear me th-think, sir?" I asked shyly.
The voice got louder and scarier, "Listen boy! You do not ask me questions! Ok? Now You want something from me get up here!"
I frowned even though he couldn't see it, "But sir! It's pitch black I can't see a thing! How do I know where you are and how to get there?"
Suddenly I felt somebody strangeling me by my neck and my feet were being dragged across the floor. The was a screeching sound as my long toenails were scraping the chalk ground. I felt a cold glove round my neck.
"Sir who are you?" I cried.
"You need my help don't you, you want to be alive again with your dog and ou want to be with your family again don't you? You want your dad dead don't you?" the man ignored me and carried on.
"Well, kind of yes. No completely right though-" he held my neck at a tighter grip.
"I am the Jury and I will help you!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment