Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - PFD

There is a Massive Clue in the name
(it actually happens)
Thomas is going about his daily routine when something sinister is afoot...

Chapter 5 - PFD

Chapter 5 - PFD
All of the villagers gathered round the beautiful river DBL (Death Beyond Life). The chief was right in thge middle. The chief was a fairly fit man as he exercised four times a week, he wore a black leotard and a neclace with a strange symbol, the only person in the town who could change his clothes was the cheif but he still wore the same as he he loved them so. His carriers weren't very strong this made it hard for them to carry him. The cheif had bright white hair, he was 52 and he was very trustworthy that's why people voted him cheif. Earl was one of the candidets for the cheif he wanted to impress Georgie Tannent but nobody voted for him. Everyone was buzzing with excitment for the party for death and the cheif was anxious to meet Thomas finally.
Georgie started to cry with her box held to her heart, on the box it said 'In loving memory of Thomas Deldermist, welcome to the dead world'. Georgie would always cry at PFD's, then Earl would try to comfort her, she would hit around the head with her box she made and he would walk off. Jack got to the river alone.
"Where the hell is Thomas? You're meant to be looking after him!" Charlie shouted.
"Well he was taking a shower ,then he went out to look for you, did he find you?" Jack mumbled looking down at the ground kicking up some sand.
Charlie sighed, "Well, we've got to find him then, he's only just come to this town, how is he meant to know his way round? Everything looks the same!"

After about two hours of searching nobody had found him. Charlie had a feeling he knew where he was, maybe they all should have warned Thomas not to do what he had done. Charlie walked up to the Clock Tower, took a deep breathe and thought back to the time he looked over the view of the Dead World and remembered him saying to himself, 'one day I will go in there, one day I will find out'. As Charlie touched the door knob the clock towerr struck 12, there was a massive black force feild, Charlie got blown back all the way into the river and disapeared. All of the villagers got back their doom, the memories of each of them that they all had forgotten by purpose. But there was one of the person who had the worst memory ever, Thomas Deldermist had the guilty conscience of be ridding of Charlie.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment