Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Flowers must die

There is a Massive Clue in the name
(it actually happens)
Thomas is going about his daily routine when something sinister is afoot...

Chapter 6 - Flowers must die

Chapter 6 - Flowers must die
Charlie stared up at the top of the water, flowers were layed there for Thomas' PFD. Charlie was paralyzed, he couldn't even lift a finger. He knew that he would never be able to get out of this, he couldn't die so all he could do was stare at the flowers, as he got further and further away from them. Floating down peacfully. He would stare at them until they would wither and soon enough die. The boy had no knowledge of what he was doing, neither did anyone else but Charlie had some guilt that he should have warned the boy. There was no life in the water, the fish were all dead though they looked very much alive. Everything dies in time. Charlie didn't mind, he didn't blame the boy at all, besides, he was already dead, but everybody else would hate the boy for this. He had a bad feeling though, about his past. When he was younger he got buried alive in snow, he got abandoned by his mother and father. If Rose hadn't of seen a brownish cloth coming out of the ground he wouldn't be 28. Rose was his stepmother, she was a nosy old bat but she had a kind heart inside. But she soon died of old age, he was left alone for the next 18 years of his life. Left to look after himself. He tried to look for Rose when he did get into the Dead World, but she was careless when she was washing her clothes in the river and fell in. He never saw her again. Charlie did his best to forget about his past and about Rose, he suceeded, but it all suddenly came back to him as the shiny waters of DBL turned black. He could still see the flowers clearly though.

Days must have passed and Charlie was still floating down and he was incredibly bored and upset. He would watch the flowers day by day, each day one died. There was a sudden wave through the water a hand had come under the water. Then a familiar boy's face appeared. A boy named Thomas mouthing a word saying 'sorry'. Charlie looked up at the boy.
"It's not your fault" he said and he watched the air bubbles float up wishing he was inside one of them, he wanted to escape out of this, "Goodbye Thomas."
The bubbles hit the boys face and he disapeared, Charlie watched the top of the water, the flowers were gone. All flowers must die, like humans, thought Charlie and he closed his eyes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment