Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Missing feet?

There is a Massive Clue in the name
(it actually happens)
Thomas is going about his daily routine when something sinister is afoot...

Chapter 7 - Missing feet?

Chapter 7 - Missing feet?
I looked out of the room, he promised me he'd let me out of this dreaded place but he lied. I set the clock fowards to 12 o' clock, I killed Charlie. He told me that it wasn't my fault, but it was. I miss Charlie, he was really nice to me. I miss Jack as well but he hates me because of what I did, I wouldn't blame him either. Nobody was aloud to touch the door at 12, the Jury made it really simple, he planned it all out, there were blueprints and everything, I didn't know it was Charlie that it was going to happen to. I would have told the Jury it was off if I knew that it was Charlie. Earl had been quite jolly with me as he knew that he could give Georgia a shoulder to cry on, but he acted like he hated me when she was around. I don't know what Georgie thought of me, everytime she saw me all she could do was cry. The Jury had been keeping me prisoner ever since I had escaped and went down to the river that day. Everything in the Dead World was misrable. I saw Jack coming tower and he thumoed on the door so hard that I could hear it all the way from the top. I was banging against the clock glass to make him go away, the least I could do was save him from what happened to Charlie.
"This is your chance," came the familier voice of the Jury, "set the clock to twelve again then you will be let into your old world, it will be like a bad dream for your mother your father and your sister! Do it now!"
I looked at the Jury and shook my head, "I'm not doing it, you said I would go back into my world last time but you lied how am I meant to trust you this time?"
The Jury shouted at me so loudly that I felt my hair wash back in the wind. I fell backwards and went through the glass breaking the dreaded clock. Jack watched me fall and stepped aside from all of the spikes of glass falling to the ground. It was all black again, was I going to die again?

"Finally you woke up!" I heard a londoner accent.
"Jack!" I shouted sitting up and flinging my arms around him.
He shrugged them off and walked out of the room. I got up and followed him, I had no pain in me at all after my fall.
"Jack!" I repeated.
Jack turned around in anger, "listen I might have scopped you up and brought you back to my flat doesn't mean I forgive you for what you did!"
I looked down, "You're right I know I've done a really bad thing but I didn't know that it was Charlie and I was forced to do it, it felt like I couldn't control myself, like I was under some sort of spell, what the heck where have my feet gone?"
Jack looked down at where my feet were meant to be and realised that I was right, my feet were missing.
"You're going, you got what you wanted, the Jury is taking you back to Earth, you're going to be alive again." Jack explained but he didn't look at all happy for me.
I sighed and walked out. Out side the was Pancake, her nose missing, she was going to come back with me as well. I couldn't help but be very happy although all of the commotion I had caused. I turned around and went back into Jack's flat with Pancake following me.
"Jack, I am sorry for everything that I have done, but I will be gone soon so everything would be back to normal," I said but Jack wasn't listening, "Oh! I'll miss you loads you've been a great friend evn though I haven't, thank you."
With that I turned around and left with parts of my body disapearing rapidly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment