Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

16 year old Danny Fenton is moving away from Amity Park. Read to find out what happens to him on his moving day and between him and Sam Manson.
Please Read!

It is now completed! There might even be a sequal...
 

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4


“Okay everyone! Let's make an assembly line!” Maddie Fenton said. They all formed a straight line starting with Mr. Fenton and ending with Danny. One by one, the boxes were passed down the line and were placed into the RV. As the pile in the house got smaller, Sam grew more miserable the more she looked at Danny, the more she wondered if he felt the same way she did. “Not now.” Danny groaned. Sam handed him another box and said, “Go ahead. I'll cover you.” Danny smiled then ran into the house. Jack said, “Where's Danny going?” Jazz opened her mouth but Sam was quicker. “Quick bathroom break!” She said, almost screaming. Sam looked up just as Danny Phantom flew off towards Tucker Foley's house.

Danny flew into Tucker's room and saw him cowering in the corner. He was holding onto his PDA tightly. Technus was floating in the middle of the room blabbing about himself. “I, Technus, am the master of all technology and ruler of worlds!” Danny rolled his eyes as the ghost continued. “I shall use the technology in this room to conquer…” He didn't get a chance to finish. Danny blasted him with his ghost ray and Technus flew backwards into the wall. “All right, Danny!” Tucker yelled, jumping to his feet. Danny pulled out the Fenton thermos and said, “Here, Tuck.” He threw it to his friend. Tucker smiled and pointed it at the ghost. “See you never!” He yelled. Technus was sucked up into the small container.

Sam sat on the sidewalk and waited for Danny to come back. The only sound was coming from inside the Fenton's empty house. “I can go myself! Can't you see that Danny wants to stay with his friends?” Jazz yelled. Sam didn't hear the response from Danny's parents. Sam knew that they had said something about ghosts because of Jazz's next sentences. “Why does everything have to do with ghosts? Give me another reason that doesn't have to do with ghosts!” Sam looked at the sky. Suddenly, Danny flew into view. He was carrying Tucker. Sam waved and Tucker waved back. Danny smiled at her. She ran to meet them at the back of the house.

“Hey Tuck.” Sam said when she reached him and Danny. Tucker replied, “Hey.” Danny changed back to his human self and said, “Do you guy's want to go for a walk in the park?” Sam and Tucker nodded and together, the three friends walked off to the park together. It was the last hour they spent together alone as teenagers.







I'm still taking suggestions! Chapter 5 is the last one I'm posting with suggestions.

This chapter was all mine.


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Samurai723 on May 12, 2006, 7:38:36 AM

Samurai723 on
Samurai723All I really have for a suggestion is to maybe have the note fall out of Danny's pocket as he leaves the park. Tucker finds it and reads it. He could give it to Sam, making sure Danny's hearts emotions ARE told. After that I've got nothin'...

DannyPhantomLover on March 30, 2006, 7:45:17 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoverii canmt wait until daa last chapter..tell me when uu update!!

waterangel843 on March 30, 2006, 7:33:46 AM

waterangel843 on
waterangel843i wish i can give you ideas but i dont even have any. well all i can tell you is to tell me when you update!

dragon45 on March 30, 2006, 7:30:51 AM

dragon45 on
dragon45that really good!