Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Secrets

24 years into the future, Chris Fenton lives with her mom. She finds things out about her familys past. But will it be good for her to know, or bad?

Chapter 2 - Secrets

Chapter 2 - Secrets


The woman ran out the door to her fallen husband, the baby still in her arms. The little girl was silent her eyes curious. “Danny!” the woman cried, falling to her knees beside him. People stared in shock at the hero that they once considered an enemy. Everyone now knew that Danny Fenton was also Danny Phantom. They never saw the resemblance until now. “It sucked the power right out of him.” A man said, as he watched the woman touch Danny's face. “Sam…” Danny's voice was faint and miserable. “Oh Danny,” Sam said, tears streaming down her face. She bent down and kissed his cheek. A man walked up to Danny and Sam and said, “An ambulance is on its way mam.” “Thank you.” Sam replied. She turned back towards Danny and held his hand.

“This can't be my dad!” Chris was scared and confused. Could her father be the ghost boy that so many adults talk about? “I don't even know my dad. All I have is his and Mom's wedding picture.” Chris paced the hall throwing her hands into the air as she talked. “But this boy resembles him so much.” She stopped pacing and sat up against the locker. “Mom didn't even tell me.” Chris felt like crying. Just the thought that her mom didn't tell her everything about her father brought tears to her eyes. “Why does everything bad happen to me?” “Your dad felt that way too.” Chris looked up with shock. A tall man was standing in front of her. “Mr. Foley? What are you doing here?” “Looking at my old school one more time.” Tucker said. Chris stood up and grabbed her hover board. “What are you doing here?” He asked her. “I fell through the roof… I think.” Chris replied. “I see you've been into some lockers.” He said, looking at the destroyed lockers along the wall. “Oh… I uh…” Tucker stopped her, “Come on. Let's get you to school.”

On their way to the school Mr. Foley told her that she found the pictures in her mom's and some other girl's locker. Before they had left the old school, he told her to leave the pictures inside the lockers. She took all of them. Chris felt like she needed to show her mom that she knew about her dad. How he was part ghost. Chris could hardly believe it. Her dad was the hero that so many people talked about. She always wanted to meet this man. She did when she was a baby. Chris had never talked to her heroic father. In fact, she had never even seen him. How would her life be different if he was still around? Would she be here now? Her thoughts trailed off when she saw the school. She said good by to Mr. Foley and ran off towards the school.


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Coolstra on January 4, 2006, 11:45:30 AM

Coolstra on
CoolstraSorry it's taking me so long. I havent really thought of anything...

gohstann on December 17, 2005, 1:41:39 AM

gohstann on
gohstannO my gosh! Where is Danny?! They found out?! What happend to him? Will she meet him? I'm gessing she has ghost powers as well from what I've gatherd from the story. Dose she have a ghost form? When will she discover her powers? What ghost was Danny fighting? Is he still alive? Was it Vlad? Where is he? Is he... *swalows hard* dead? What about her grand parints? What about Jazz? What happend with Dannys parints?!
God I'm asking alot of questions! I'm sorry! Pleas continue!

Coolstra on December 15, 2005, 11:58:19 PM

Coolstra on
CoolstraHere is the next chapter. There's still more to come! Hpoe ya like it! :)(: