Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - In the Storm

It's Spring Break and Danny, Sam, and Tucker have met a girl named Katrina. Danny likes her but his friends have their own opinions. To them something strange is going on and Danny is the target. But after a while Tucker falls under the new girl's spell, leaving Sam all alone. Until Valerie joins her.
Read to find out more.

Chapter 3 - In the Storm

Chapter 3 - In the Storm




Chapter 3

In the Storm



Tuesday morning, Sam awoke to see rain pouring down outside. She walked towards the window and just stared out into the sheets of rain. She usually liked the rain, but today, she felt just as gloomy as everyone else. Then, through the rain, she could barely see Danny Phantom fly across the street.

Where could he be going? Sam said angrily.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kat! Danny Phantom yelled. He landed in the park and then two rings appeared around his waist as he became Danny Fenton. He found the path and began to walk along it. Where could she be? he thought.

A flash of lightning lit up the sky and the path ahead of him. In a split second Danny saw someone with long black hair sitting on a park bench. He ran over to Kat and stood in front of her. She was looking at the ground, shaking violently.

Kat? Are you okay& Danny said slowly. Suddenly, thunder boomed, making Danny jump. Kat looked up slowly.

What are you doing out here? Danny asked. Kat looked up at Danny, rain streaming down her face. I& just needed to get out of the house, she replied. To get some& fresh air.

Danny raised one eyebrow. I dont think sitting out in the middle of a thunder storm is getting fresh air. Kat looked at the ground.

Danny sighed and sat next to her. Come on. Lets get back to my house. He took Kats hand and she got off of the bench with him.

Kat nodded and said, Ok. Lets go. Danny smiled and they began to walk away hand in hand.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Danny and Kat didnt seem to care that is was raining. Every time lightning lit up the sky it only took a couple of seconds for thunder to boom around them. Every time this happened, Kat would jump and then she and Danny would laugh. After a while they saw the edge of the park through the pouring rain.

Sam came out of her house and stepped out into the storm. Once she reached the park she could see two figures walking towards her. Danny and Kat. She thought. She walked towards them quickly. As she came closer she saw that they were holding hands. Sam gasped and stopped dead in her tracks.

Danny looked away from Kat and saw Sam standing still with her arms wrapped around her body.

Sam? What are you doing out here? Danny asked. Sam looked at the wet ground.

Kat walked up to Danny and said, Ill go ahead and go. See you there. She waved and smiled. Danny waved back then looked at Sam.

Once Kat was gone Sam looked up at Danny furiously. What did I tell you!? Shes not the type of girl to be hanging around with! she said angrily.

Shes not evil, okay! Danny yelled back. Sam glared at him. How can you not see her for who she really is? She not to be trusted Danny!

Danny glared back at Sam then yelled, Just because youre jealous doesnt mean that shes not to be trusted!

Sam gasped. I am not jealous! What gave you that idea?!

Danny couldnt take it any more. Sam! Just leave me alone okay! Sam was taken aback. Danny continued yelling, If youre going to be like this then& I dont think we should be friends anymore!

But Danny& Sam said and Danny interrupted her, No buts!! I never want to talk to you or even look at you ever again! Danny finished and stomped away. Sam stood in the rain as her heart shattered. She fell to her knees and put her wet hands over her face. Lightning flashed and thunder roared. The only thing Sam felt like doing was to cry and never see Danny Fenton again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment