Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - To bathe or not to Bathe?

People on fanfiction seemed to like this, so...anywayz, it's bath time for sonic! *over dramatic music* funnier than it sounds! I like reviews! ^_^

Chapter 1 - To bathe or not to Bathe?

Chapter 1 - To bathe or not to Bathe?
                        Sonic Takes a Bath


"Hiya!"

Sonic karate-chopped his way past Knuckles."Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!!!!" Sonic needed a bath and the others had entrusted Knuckles to get him in the tub without getting seriously hurt. Hurt as in a broken tub, a tidal wave, and even a sauna on Angel Island. But for Sonic, baths were torture. He couldn't swim. Not one bit. Even if he was offered lessons, he would be afraid to get into the water.

"Sonic! You get back here!!!!!!" Knuckles yelled as he ran after Sonic. The speedy hedgehog sped past him, then around him. And around and around and around. The red echidna ran after Sonic, but couldn't really, because he was so dizzy. He fell to the ground feeling like he would throw up.

"Hedgehog! You're gonna take a bath wether you like it or not!!!" Knuckles cried while still on the ground. Suddenly Sonic appeared in a flash. "That is, if you can catch me!" he said, then did the lip-eye thing and ran off again. Knuckles got an idea. "Hey Sonic!" he called, holding up a set of keys. Sonic didn't notice the keys. "Look what I got!" he called again, jingling the keys. This time, Sonic noticed and stopped in his tracks. "So?" he said. "Well," Kncukles began. "Amy's gonna come soon and I might accidently drop them." Kncukles was trying hard to look innocent, but wasn't doing a good job.

"And if I do accidently drop them and Amy does come, she might find them!" Sonic had a half scared, half bewildered look on his face. "Y-You're kidding, right?" Sonic asked. "Please, tell me you're kidding!" Knuckles had a slight smirk on his face. "I might not be." he said.

Suddenly Sonic felt something wet trickle down his neck. He jumped away to see Amy holding a bucket of water. "Shoot, I thought you wouldn't notice!" She said, stomping her foot. "Not you!" he yelled, then ran to the tornado. Suddenly it started to take off! Inside was Tails, who merely shrugged and flew away. All possible ways of escape gone, Sonic decided to use his last defense.

He closed his eyes and clenched his fists. A bright yellow light surrounded him, then blocked him out completley. He opened his eyes and looked at the others' astonished faces. He was now.....SUPERSONIC!!!!!!

With a triumphant grin, he dashed twoards the edge of the isle that was closest to land. He got there quickly and kicked off. "See you guys later!" he yelled. Suddenly he realized that he wasn't flying. "How could I forget that I need rings?!?" he cried. The ocean came upon him faster and faster, Sonic could feel the water upon his fur. Sonic began to pray that he wouldn't die.

Then, he realized that he was no longer falling. Tails had apparently caught him and was flying him somewhere else. "How much do you weigh?!?" Tails asked. "Not very much!" Sonic cried. Sonic expected to be flown to land, as in not Angel island. "Oh no, pleeeeeease don't take me back there!" Sonic pleaded. "I thought you liked baths!" Tails said.

"Tails! You know me better than that!" Sonic cried. "I do?" Tails laughed. And he flew him back to the island.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Miraclethehedgehog on April 29, 2007, 3:59:50 AM

Miraclethehedgehog on
Miraclethehedgehoglol so cute! XD

lilshadowlover642 on January 3, 2006, 10:48:44 AM

lilshadowlover642 on
lilshadowlover642Lol that's a good story I hope Sonic doesn't paint Shadow blue when he not looking and makes him take his place so Sonic won't take the bath.^^

SoulDrawer on November 9, 2005, 10:36:38 AM

SoulDrawer on
SoulDrawerUmmmmmm.... I am just not seeing the point of this story. It's a bit to exagerated. Like going SuperSonic just because of a bath.

Doopliss8 on August 14, 2005, 9:55:31 AM

Doopliss8 on
Doopliss8That was great! i can't wait for part 2!

Amyfan2004 on August 13, 2005, 4:53:03 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004oh sonic would do anything to not take a bath! even turn into super sonic! hahahahaah funny story! *favs*

lil_amy_rose on July 18, 2005, 10:59:04 AM

lil_amy_rose on
lil_amy_rosehahahahahahaha ohh im out of breath

julie-su_fan on January 4, 2005, 9:45:23 AM

julie-su_fan on
julie-su_fanLOL This is getting better every sentence keep it up.