Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Courage TF

Making Courage into a human seems to be a favorite thing right now in fan fiction and I realized I’ve never done a fully detailed Courage into human thing. So...here you go! This originally was going to be a full blowing story but not yet.

Chapter 0 - Courage TF

Chapter 0 - Courage TF
Random Courage Into Human TF

Courage felt the collar snap around his neck as the strange woman backed away. She had tricked him...

He gasped trying to pull the bulky thing off but it wouldn’t budge and inch. He screamed in terror only imagining what this so called magic collar could do.

The woman giggled loudly. “Your cute as a dog but that’s not my type. This will fix you up nice doggy. And I’m sure you will be even cuter when I’m done with you.”

The collar began to glow softy and a feeling began to radiate within his body. This only caused him to scratch at the collar harder but it was no good.

His body was beginning to swell...

He was began to sweat hard as the feeling inside him was beginning to build up with power. He didn’t even notice his arms and legs becoming longer and his mussel beginning to withdraw and become more human like.

Between the vertigo he could feel himself going up...and up as his body swelled into a bigger shape. His fur was starting to disappear, his paws slowly growing more into hand like shape.

He groaned as he fell to the ground feeling more and more out of it except for the persistent warmth radiating from the collar.

He shuttered as his body grew in size once more. His fur was completely gone now giving blessed cold air to his painfully warm body.

Then as quickly as it had started it had ended. Apart from the fact his insides were burning he suddenly could think straight again. He closed his eyes hard then opened them again.

He slowly sat up, his whole body feeling awkward.

He rased a paw to the collar and felt it. It was still very much stuck on his neck.

His paw felt weird actually...

He moved it up to his face...and found a human hand instead...

He looked down and found all the things that make up a human...not a dog.

He looked up at the woman.

“How do you like it?” She asked with a mischievous grin. “Gotta love that collar.”

Courage didn’t hold anything back...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment