Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The beginning

A story That I've worked on for a while. I have more to add but as for now I am working on some pics to go with it so bear with me.

Chapter 1 - The beginning

Chapter 1 - The beginning
 I   was   lying   in   the   sand   between  Riku  and   Sora stargazing,  hand  in   hand.   While   thoughts  ran   through my   mind  about  how  much   I   loved   Sora   and    how   I  didn''t   have   the guts   to   tell  him,   just   hoping   with my  everything,  that  he  loved   me   back.   I   was  more  than  happy  to  be   lying   there   next   to  him,  holding  his  hand   while   we  both   looked  up  at   the   stars.   I   noticed  that   Riku  had   let  go  of   my  hand  and  that   Sora  had  squeezed   my  hand   tighter.   I   looked  at  Sora  and  noticed  a  look   of fear   upon  his  face.  "Sora?  What''s  wrong? Sora!"   I  gazed   to  the  opposite  side   where  Riku was.   There   he   lay  with   the   darkness swallowing   him. I  looked  back  at  Sora,  now with   confusion  on   his   face. I   then  looked  back   at  Riku   to  see  if  he   was  still   alive. I  checked  to  see  if  he   was  breathing  so I  leaned  down   closer  to  listen  for  a rhythm.   Sora  just   watched   not   two  steps away.   He   went  speechless  as  Riku''s  eyes slowly   began   to  open.  I  was  not  aware  of the   fact  that  Riku   was   awake   or  alive.  I looked    back  up  at  Sora  as  he   looked down   at  Riku.   "Move   away   from   him!" Sora   shouted. "Sora  what  are  you  talking   about?" I   exclaimed    as    I   looked    back  at  Riku. I   watched  his  eyes  grow   to   an   orange  color for   a  second  and   then   right  back  to  his natural   color,  I   leaned  down  to  see  if   he   was  ok.   He   clasped   his   hands   around   my neck;    I   began   to  lose  my   breath.   Sora pulled   me  free   from  Riku''s   grip   and   held  me   close.  I saw  Riku   disappear   in  total darkness.  While  Sora   holds   me  close  I  looked  up  in  terror.  "Hey,  what’s  wrong?"  As   I  heard  the  soft  caress  in  his  voice tears   started  to  fill  my   eyes.  "Sora,   what are   we  gonna  do?" I   asked   in   worry. He didn’t   say   anything   as   the  winds   got stronger   and  we  both  noticed  the  vortex.  I   saw  a   single   tear  fall  from  his  deep blue  eye.  He   pulled  me  into  his  warm embrace  and   whispered  in   my  ear,  "I  love you.  If  we   get  separated   in   this  storm,  I will  look  for  you  until   the   oceans   dry   up, so   that    I   may   have   the   chance   to   hold   you   in   my   arms   again.”  I   looked   up   at   him,   as  more  tears  filled  my   eyes    as  I heard    the  words  I   always   wanted  to   hear from   his  mouth.  Ever  since  I   met  him,  I knew   I   was  going   to  love  him.  I  waited for  a  moment,  letting   my   tears  rest  on   his   shoulder, I  whispered  in  his  ear.  "Sora, I''ve   always  loved   you  and  I  always  will.  If we   do  get   separated   you   will  find   me, because   I   will  always  be   here  for  you."  I moved  away  from   his   shoulder  our  eyes caught   in  a  lover’s  gaze,  as  the   wind  got stronger,   he   leaned   into  kiss   me. As  our lips  touched,  I  could  feel  his  love  for  me, a   long   passionate  kiss   that  made   all  the wind  disappear.  As  the  ground   beneath  our feet   dissolved  away,   our  moment   of  love was   taken  from  us  much   too  soon.   I grabbed   onto  his  hand   as  tightly  as  I could,   so   we  could  ride   the   vortex together.   As   my   ultimate  fear  was  about  to   unfold  I   felt  his  hand   slip  from  mine, all   I   could  remember  was  his  deep   blue eyes  reaching  for  me.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fatal_dreamer on July 12, 2006, 4:09:40 AM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerThis is really good ur a great authou*favs both.....anyway keep writing this is very interesting...and sweet....

CourtneySoraRiku69 on July 12, 2006, 2:58:37 AM

CourtneySoraRiku69 on
CourtneySoraRiku69Ok for ppl getting ready to read this just to let you know I like writing stories in first person veiw.