Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Darts

My first public Crash Fanfic

Chapter 1 - The Darts

Chapter 1 - The Darts
t was a nice afternoon. Crash and his sister were resting out on the beach while Crunch and Aku Aku were looking up stuff on the internet. Crash got up and began to make a sand castle. Coco was now seeing a new kid that had moved to N. Sanity Island. Ever since their encounter with the stupid theme park, N. Sanity Island has become more like a state. Cities began to grow and that meant a lot of Wumpa Whip for Crash. There was now a city called Wumpaville that was only about a mile away from Crashs location. Thats where he and his friends would go to eat or play now. Coco wasnt the only one in a new relationship. Crash had recently met a very cute girl. Her name was Mindy. Crash didnt mind that she looked busty and could gain a few pounds. All he cared about that she was sweet and knew that he was mute. Plus accepting that made it better. Coco was seeing the new kid on the block. His name was Ty, assumingly that his name was Tyler. Crash actually liked Ty and didnt have a problem with Coco going out with him. Crunch and Aku Aku, on the other hand, didnt like that he was dating Coco.
Crunch! Aku! yelled Coco in her room.
Im old enough and smart enough to date other guys!
We know that, but we dont trust this kid, said Aku.
Why not? asked Coco.
Crash trusts him!
Crash smiled at that. He liked the fact that Coco would tell him ALMOST everything. She mainly did it because he couldnt tell a secret. Literally.
That may be true, said Aku, but you are still young.
Not by much! argued Coco.
Im a junior in high school now! Pretty soon Ill be an adult!
Look, Princess, we just want to look out for you! argued Crunch, sounding like Mr. T again.
I pity the fool who will break your heart!
My hearts fine! yelled Coco.
I want everyone out of my room!
Fine, said Aku.
But you still arent going to his party!
Crunch left after Aku did, but Crash stayed. Stunned at the anger in Cocos voice.
What? Coco asked Crash, realizing he was still there.
Crash had a pen and paper and wrote something down. Then he gave it to Coco.
You want to talk to me right now? she asked.
Crash nodded.
Fine, said Coco, getting on her bed.
I dont like the way guys at school are looking at me.
Crash gave a go on look.
The way Im developing& Makes me sick& continued Coco.
I mean, most of the dumb guys only care about boobs! Especially mine! They keep saying Coco! Howd you get so perfectly round knockers? Well, I was genetically made, dumbass!
Crash was sort of surprised that Coco actually swore. She was normally a sweet girl, but today something was bothering her.
Meanwhile, Cortex was working on another scheme to conquer the world.
At last! he cackled.
I have made my ultimate life form!
Just then, an angry Pinstripe burst into the lab.
CORTEX! he yelled.
What is it Pinstripe? answered Cortex.
Im so bored! complained Pinstripe in his trademark stereotype accent.
I need some action! Not only killing, but a little action with the ladies if you catch my drift.
I certainly do, said Cortex.
Im working on a female creation now and I have already made one, but shes a bit much for you.
Just try me, said Pinstripe.
Fine, said Cortex, go down to the third door on the left side. Thats where she is held. Feel free to take her home.
Will do, boss, said Pinstripe and he exited the lab.
Coco had been talking to Crash for over three hours and she wanted him to quickly teach him female anatomy. She stripped down naked, pointing to the places a man like Crash mustnt never touch unless hes asked or something. Crash was actually writing this down! (NOTE: No incest is in this story)
Thats the most vital area not to touch AT ALL, reminded Coco. She gotten her underwear back on, but you could still see through her bra.
Damn Cortex and his stupid Evolvo Ray! she said.
Damn thing made me busty!
Crash just chuckled as she got her trademark clothes on.
Im going to go see Ty in Wumpaville Park, she said, finally putting on her shoes.
Why dont you and Mindy come?
Crash wrote down something and handed it to Coco.
Great! she cheered.
Hows 5 pm?
Crash nodded and left the room, with his notes in his pocket.
Pinstripe had used the restroom before continuing to the girls cell.
Damn Mexican burritos, he muttered. He came up to the door and knocked on it slightly hard.
Who is it? called the sexist voice Pinstripe ever heard and he was with ALOT of sexy women.
Pinstripe, he answered.
Oh the sexy Italian? asked the girl. Her voice sounded seductive and that made Pinstripe eager to meet her.
Yup, he said and the door opened.
It revealed a very sexy woman that was perfectly curved and busty. Pinstripe could feel a small bulge in his pants. The busty woman motioned for Pinstripe to come in.
My names Holly, she said as she kissed Pinstripe as soon as he walked in.
My my! Whats down here? She felt around Pinstripes lower body.
I bet you want me right now, huh? Big boy?
Pinstripe nodded and gulped. He didnt think any woman would be able to seduce him, but this was it. Holly closed the door behind her and all you could hear was groaning.
Cortex had just finished up a dart that had somewhat traces of DNA in it. He didnt tell anyone what it was for, but he certainly knew. He went over to the intercom.
Pinstripe! he yelled.
Come to my lab at once!
Pinstripe had already been headed towards the lab, with Holly behind him. He kicked open the door and approached Cortex.
What is it? he asked.
I need you and Holly there to go to Wumpaville with these three darts, said Cortex, handing Pinstripe the pack of darts.
Use them on Coco and whoever Crash is seeing. If youd like try one out on your new girlfriend there.
Holly blushed a little and Pinstripe became horny again.
We need to make a stop first, he said while running out of the room with Holly trailing him.
Excellent! That dumb rat is falling for my very own trap that will leave him and Crash from doing anything to stop me! Thought Cortex.
BWUHAHAHAHA! he cackled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment