Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Procedure

My first public Crash Fanfic

Chapter 2 - The Procedure

Chapter 2 - The Procedure
Crash went to go meet Mindy. She said shed be by the park at 4 pm to meet him.
Whats up Crash? she asked.
Crash wrote down something on the mini blackboard he carried.
Ah, said Mindy.
Id love to go on a double date! Especially to see if that guy is as good looking as she said.
Crash laughed.
Now, before then, said Mindy, lets go somewhere private. You may get lucky tonight.
Crash followed Mindy to her house.
Pinstripe and Holly were in his Lexus. They were on the newly finished highway called I-35.
You know, Holly, said Pinstripe, I hope you are not one of those whiny girls that ask for everything.
Believe me, Im not, said Holly.
Im just a normal Italian girl with a hunk boyfriend.
Pinstripe grew silent for a moment.
Boyfriend? He thought.
Yup, he said. He had only thought she was the kind of girl that would partner up with him and randomly let him have her any time he wanted.
Just so you know, said Holly, interrupting Pinstripes thoughts, I only let my boyfriends play with me. Plus they do it when they want to.
That gave relief to Pinstripe.
So, do you want to shoot that dart into your arm and see what it does?
Sure, said Holly.
Without old yellow head, my life will be boring.
Hopefully I wont hurt you, said Pinstripe. He took out the gun and placed the dart labeled Holly into it and then shot it. It landed right into Hollys arm.
Ooh! she moaned.
That felt good!
I see that, said Pinstripe.
I hope it isnt poison! He thought.
Crash, Mindy, Coco, and Ty had met up at the restaurant for their double dates.
Hello Crash, said Ty and shook his hand.
Good evening Mindy.
Hello Ty, said Mindy.
Coco, hold onto him. Hes a rare type of nice guy. She winked at her and she blushed.
Crash had already started towards his table and everyone followed him.
Pinstripe wasnt going as fast as he usually would in his Lexus. The infamous rat was too distracted by the vision of beauty next to him.
Listen, sweetheart, began Holly, after this little deed, how about we try and take over and let Cortex rot in a jail cell?
Sounds good to me, agreed Pinstripe.
We could start our own mob. Id be the don leader. Youd be whatever the head woman is called.
Right, said Holly.
You know, we could try and waste Crash instead of the darts.
No can do, missy, said Pinstripe.
I always keep me promises. Besides, I left my good gun at the castle.
Leave it to you to turn down a hit, said Holly.
Were at the place anyway, said Pinstripe, pulling into a parking space.
After you. He got out and opened Hollys door.
They both were dressed fancy for a simple mission. Thats because where they were going to meet Crash and his friends was at the finest Wumpaville restaurant in the middle of Wumpaville Park. Thats where Crash and his friends were to meet and double date. Pinstripe got a seat that was a little far away from Crashs table, but had a perfect aim for the darts.
Crash and Mindy sat directly across from Coco and Ty.
So, started Mindy, hows everything, Ty?
Pretty good, said Ty.
Coco has made my time here wonderful.
Coco blushed at that. It went well with a bright red dress she wore. It went all the way down to her ankles, which she did wear silver high heels. For some reason she felt very secure around this boy. Then she felt a slight pinch a jumped a little.
Are you ok, Coco? asked Ty, looking concerned.
Mindy turned her attention away from Crash to look too. As well as Crash. Then Mindy jumped. Even Coco looked concerned for her.
Im fine, but are you ok, Mindy? she asked.
Yes, said Mindy.
Coco finally got whatever poked her in the arm. It was a dart with her name on it. Mindy pulled hers out too and also discovered the dart with her name on it.
Who in their right minds would poke us with darts? she asked.
I dont know, but it seems harmless, said Ty.
Coco really liked him. Crash could tell that. Then out of no where, he saw Pinstripe and Holly leaving. He wrote down something on a napkin and handed it to Coco.
Ok, Crash, she said.
Well see you later!
All three of them left while Crash got on his motorcycle and began to follow Pinstripe and Holly to Cortexs castle.
Crash parked his motorcycle near Pinstripes Lexus when they stopped and went inside. Crash snuck in behind them and followed them until they got to Cortexs lab.
Welcome back, Pinstripe and Holly! shouted Cortex from the far side of the lab.
I assume everything went well? asked Cortex.
Yes it did, said Pinstripe.
Now, listen, old man, Im going to call the shots around here. So scram! Pinstripe and Holly own this place now.
What? You cant do that! You dont even know what I put in those darts! protested Cortex.
It dont matter to me, said Pinstripe.
Boys, get him out of here!
Two tall and slender goons picked up Cortex and tossed him out the door. Thats when Crash was spotted.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment