Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Old Brothers

My first public Crash Fanfic

Chapter 3 - Old Brothers

Chapter 3 - Old Brothers
Crash quickly tried to bolt for the exit, only to be caught by Hollys hand.
Good job, babe, said Pinstripe.
Weve caught this idiot way faster than old yellow head had created him. Now, what are you doin here, kid? Oh yeah, thats right! You cant talk!
Holly snickered as her grip tightened while Crash struggled to get free. Crash yelped in pain as his wrists began to hurt.
Listen, kid, said Pinstripe, Im gonna have to keep you here a while. See if I can refresh your little brain into what you were made to do. And thats serve your master! Holly, be a doll, and throw him in your old prison.
Will do, Pinster! said Holly as she forced Crash to follow her.
Back at the Bandicoots house, Coco was becoming a little bit worried about her big brother. He had never been gone this long without Aku or his new girlfriend, or even herself.
Coco, what is wrong, my child? asked Aku.
Im worried about Crash, said Coco.
He cant survive very long without our help.
Hes an adult now, Coco, said Aku.
Im sure he can handle anything thrown his way. By the way, have you scanned those darts you and Mindy were hit with for some kind of poison?
Yeah, said Coco.
All thats in there are traces of unknown DNA and some white fluid.
I have a feeling that Dr. Cortex is behind this dart thing, said Aku.
My evil twin, Uka Uka, may be in on the plan. Ill speak with him.
That may be wise, Aku, said Coco.
Ty is coming over to help research.
Stay in the living room then, said Aku, smiling.
HEY! shouted Coco and threw a pillow at him.
Back at Pinstripe Manor, Crash was sitting on Hollys bed. It was fluffy and comfortable, sort of like his own. He laid on the bed, trying to go to sleep when he heard some music go off. It sounded like a cell phone. Crash jumped up and carefully listened to hear where it was. It took him too the door, back to the bed, and to Hollys drawer. He opened up the bottom drawer and spotted a Nokia cell phone. He picked it up and the ringing stopped. He figured he could use it to call Coco, but how would she hear him? He couldnt talk or even babble! He could at least try to babble, but then she might get scared and hang up. So far, this cell phone was of no use. He had to do something.
Aku had summoned himself to an island not far from N. Sanity Island called Tiki Island. Only the Tiki Gods and tribesman lived here. Uka had been summoned here for some reason after he and Aku had a little dispute after defeating the Evil Twins. Now Aku had to find Uka, who was being chanted to by the tribesman.
Uka! called Aku.
Brother? answered Uka.
Ive never been so happy to see you! These tribesman are driving me mad!
Uka, I know that it was your plan that you told Dr. Cortex to shoot darts into Crashs younger sister for some reason,
What? asked Uka.
No! Ive been here, being worshiped by the tribesman and its getting tiresome! I need to be hated, feared!
If it wasnt you, then Cortex did this on his own? asked Aku.
The little failure finally does something good and I wasnt around? said Uka.
Thats just typical! Are you going to let me leave this island to get to the bottom of this with you?
Yes, but only if I can trust you, said Aku.
Look, I know weve tried to destroy each other before, but I want to know how Cortex came up with this plan on his own, said Uka.
This seems so out of context. Like someone else is telling a story!
Then come to the hut with me, said Aku.
We have much to discuss with Coco, Mindy, and Ty.
Back at the Bandicoots hut, Coco and Ty were very close to figuring out what was in the darts.
How can Cortex come up with something so confusing? asked Coco.
Maybe hes had practice? answered Ty.
If he did, he practiced a lot, said Coco.
I cant find a good DNA match on this thing! She hit the screen of her laptop.
Calm down, said Ty, getting two bottles of water.
I think Aku is back anyway. He pointed to the doorway.
You brought Uka? asked Coco.
Isnt he our enemy?
Yes, but today he is our friend, said Aku.
I hate to admit it, but hes right, said Uka.
Well, Ive developed a map of places to go where this DNA was assumed to be located, said Coco as she printed it out.
Weve got to follow it in order to figure out whats in these darts and what they would do.
You are still bright, Coco, said Aku, smiling.
Then Tys cell phone rang.
Answer it, Ty, said Coco.
Hold on, said Ty, getting it out of his pocket.
Hello.
There was just heavy breathing.
Who is this? asked Ty.
There was still heavy breathing.
Answer me, or Ill hang up! exclaimed Ty.
Then there was babbling. It was loud enough to where Coco could hear it and she noticed something in the babble. Like she understood it.
Ty! she exclaimed.
Its Crash! Hes in& Pinstripes Manor?
Crash had to quickly explain what was going on and Coco knew where he was.
The maps gonna have to wait, she said.
Weve gotta get Crash out of Pinstripes Manor, formally Cortex Castle.
Cmon, Uka! yelled Aku.
Oh all right! sad Uka.
It took a few moments before the gang got to a bridge just before Tiki Island. Ty and Coco had to catch their breath and Aku and Uka were to be look outs for anything out of the ordinary. Then the ground shook.
Oh no! said Aku.
What is it? asked Coco.
The Tiki Gods know that there are intruders are in the area! exclaimed Uka.
Thats definitely bad, said Ty, pointing behind Coco.
When Coco turned around, she stared at the 500 foot tall Tikimon standing in front of them.
Oh crap, she said.
Return to Top

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment