Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Tikimon Troubles

My first public Crash Fanfic

Chapter 4 - Tikimon Troubles

Chapter 4 - Tikimon Troubles
Run! screamed Coco and grabbed Ty by the arm.
Ok! said Ty, while being dragged.
Coco and Aku ducked behind a fallen Tiki Idol, which was big enough for the Tikimon not to notice.
What the hell was that!? asked Coco.
Tikimon, said Aku.
The guardian of the Tiki Gods. He mustve sensed intruders on the island. I must say, hes improved quite a lot since we last saw him.
Enough chit-chat! yelled Uka.
We need a plan to take down this Tikimon so we can get to Crash!
Wow, said Coco.
I never thought Id hear you agreeing with us.
Dont get used to it, said Uka.
I do have a plan.
Then say it already, said Ty.
Well, started Uka, My brother and I can take over Coco, making a giant aura around her. Once it is generated either of us can control it or just let Coco control it. How does that sound, brother?
Sounds a bit risky to me, said Aku.
Dont be a wuss, brother, said Uka.
Fine, said Aku.
We will do it, but only if Coco is ok with it. Are you ok with it, Coco?
Yes, I am, said Coco.
The two masks began to circle around her, increasing speed as they fully circled around her. Soon enough, she was floating in the middle of a giant pink aura.
Lets do this! she said and ran out from underneath the fallen Tiki idol.
The Tikimon quickly spotted her and dashed towards her. As it tried to swing, Coco moved backwards and caught its giant hand. Then she used it to make it smash itself in the head, causing it to fall backwards.
Too easy! she exclaimed.
The Tikimon got up and dashed for her again, this time actually hitting her with an uppercut punch. That sent Coco flying into the cliff wall a few yards behind her. As soon as she dislodged herself, she rushed towards the Tikimon and violently punched it, sending it into the water.
A few minutes passed and the Tikimon didnt rise up. Uka and Aku separated and put Coco on the sand.
Man, he was weak! exclaimed Coco.
Lets move on now, said Aku.
How about we just take the teleporter up there to Pinstripes Manor? asked Ty.
A teleporter?! exclaimed Uka.
All that fighting was for nothing!
Not really, said Coco.
Look! We got a few crystals!
Oh happy day, said Uka.
Lets go up to the teleporter now.
Coco and Ty raced each other to the top of the cliff. Aku and Uka just floated their way up.
What luck! exclaimed Aku.
It needed three crystals and we got some!
What a coincidence, eh? asked Uka.
Coco placed all three crystals in the desired places on the teleporter and walked into the vortex and Ty followed her.
Meanwhile, Pinstripe was consoling Holly. They both were wondering why suddenly she had begun to throw up every few hours. It didnt really effect his plans, but it was sure annoying.
How are you doing in there, sweet cheeks? he asked.
All he got as a response was gargling noise and more disgusting noises.
This just isnt my day, he thought to himself.
Outside, Coco and Ty had warped directly outside of Pinstripe Manor, along with Aku and Uka.
Now we need to get past those guards and we are in, said Coco.
Leave that to me, said Ty. He ran up to the guards and made them head butt each other.
Whoa! said Coco, sounding more interested in Ty than ever.
Simple, said Ty.
Now, come on! He ran inside, and Coco followed him inside.
They met up with a guard blocking the hall with the cages. He was easily taken down when Coco used her Karate Kick to bring him down. Right at cell number 457, she saw Crash and rushed to pick the lock. It wasnt difficult at all. They both hugged and Crash shook Tys hand.
So there are more of you? asked a voice behind them.
When everyone turned around, they saw Pinstripe, armed with his Tommy Gun.
Its YOU who is behind all this? asked Uka.
Thats right, said Pinstripe.
Its so obvious! exclaimed Uka.
Cortex is too dimwitted to make this plan! Whatever it is.
Youll find out soon enough, said Pinstripe.
Now get out! He motions his guards to close in a grab everyone, then throwing them out a window into the lake below.
Well, started Ty, that was just weird.
Tell me about it, said Coco.
Can we just go home? I feel sick all of a sudden.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment