Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Effect

My first public Crash Fanfic

Chapter 5 - The Effect

Chapter 5 - The Effect
It had been a few weeks since Pinstripe had thrown our heroes out of his manor. He was now waiting outside Hollys rest room for results on a test. This may have been the reason Holly was sick all the time. When she opened the door, she looked shocked.
Well? asked Pinstripe.
Im&. pregnant, she managed before falling in a chair.
How could you be?! exclaimed Pinstripe.
We didnt even& His trail of thought ended when he knew exactly what happened.
Cortex! he yelled in anger.
If we find wherever he went, we can get rid of that baby!
Wait, said Holly.
What? asked Pinstripe.
I dont want to be rational, said Holly.
I want the baby. I dont want to be abandoned like I was.
Pinstripe actually felt an emotion other than anger for once.
Fine, but Im still finding Cortex and punching the crap out of him, he said and walked to his office.
Recently, both Coco and Mindy were feeling under the weather. Aku had called in a doctor from Wumpaville. He had checked their throats and everything was alright there. He checked the ears, nothing serious nor bad there. Finally, the doctor came up to Aku.
Im sorry, but the only thing left is one thing, he said.
Make sure they take these tests. He handed Ty two boxes and then left the hut.
Coco, Mindy, the doctor said to take these tests, said Ty.
Go to your respective rest rooms and do so, please, said Aku.
The two girls got up and went to their own rest rooms. It would only take five minutes to determine the answer.
Meanwhile, Cortex had been living with his evil counterpart, N. Brio, until he could regain his lab again.
Hmm& he said tom himself in his old room.
If those darts do not kick in soon, Ill never get my lab back!
C-C-Cortex! Hoe many times have I told you to k-k-k-keep this place clean! yelled N. Brio.
N. Brio, I am a mad scientist, not a maid! said Cortex.
A scientist that fails at everything! yelled N. Brio.
How dare you! scoffed Cortex.
Im going a-a-a-away for a while, so I left Ripper R-R-Roo in charge, said N. Brio and headed out the door.
Great a crazy kangaroo as a house sitter, said Cortex and went back to his plans.
Coco and Mindy had finished their tests at the same time and had come out at the same time. Both Ty and Crash fainted.
After fifteen minutes of trying to wake them up, all four of them were shocked.
We are PREGNANT?! they yelled at the same time.
Thats what the test says, said Ty.
But how? asked Coco.
I didnt even get to second base yet!
This mustve been what Cortex was plotting, said Mindy.
To get Crash and you out of the picture. So he could rule the world, but now Pinstripe is going to try and do the same. Weve got two enemies and now a problem!
Yeah, I know, said Ty.
We better get you girls the antidote. Until then, I have no idea on what to do.
I have a suggestion, said Aku.
How about we wait until Cortex finally comes back to regain his living quarters, but then we force the antidote out of him?
Or we could travel to try and find Cortex and then get the antidote, said Ty.
I like that idea, said Coco.
I just want a normal life, said Mindy.
Then what do we do? asked Coco.
I feel too sick to walk ANYWHERE, but I do not want to be a damn mommy!
Relax, Coco, said Aku.
Right when he said that, both Mindy and Coco had darted for their rest rooms.
This is gonna be a long adventure, said Ty.
Crash nodded.
Back at Pinstripes Manor, Pinstripe was having Cortexs smartest lab assistants try and pinpoint Cortexs location, but nothing came up.
Keep searching, idiots, he said and watched TV.
Mindy and Coco were throwing up violently for the rest of the day. Ty or Crash couldnt sleep because their constant use of the restroom.
Why are they THAT sick if they are only pregnant? asked Ty.
Lets check Cocos computer, said Aku.
Good idea, said Ty and he rushed over to Cocos laptop. He began to start up the DNA program when the ground below the hut began to cave in. Ty held onto the ledge of the lower wall and grabbed Crash by his arm. Crash grabbed Coco by her arm as she fell down the hole. Apparently Mindy fell asleep on the toilet. Then Ty noticed something shiny right underneath the ledge he was hanging on to. It was a tiny shockwave device.
Pinstripe is behind this! Ty yelled so both Coco and Crash could hear.
Thats great, but get us out of here! screamed Coco.
Ty looked around for a way out, but all he saw was some rope, two metal bars, and small ledges across the pit that formed a stairwell.
Gotta& get& the &. Rope! said Ty, as he was swinging back and forth. He finally got the rope on the fifth try.
Crash hold on to the bottom of the rope, said Ty.
Crash gripped it firmly and Ty kicked Crash forward, sending Crash to the other ledges across the pit. Once he landed, Ty quickly reacted.
Crash! he yelled.
Stand still! Hold the rope very tightly!
Crash nodded and held the rope as tight as he could.
Come on, Coco, said Ty.
I cant, said Coco.
Im in no shape.
You can do it, Coco, said Ty.
Just follow me.
Coco began to follow Ty slowly across the pit. They were almost there when the rope snapped.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment