Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - BATEN KAITOS!!!

uh.. don't read it.. THAT'S A WARNING!

Chapter 1 - BATEN KAITOS!!!

Chapter 1 - BATEN KAITOS!!!


Chapter 1—Kalas Learns a New Attack



Once upon a time, there was a MAN, and his name was KALAS! He and his gang, Xhela and Gibari were attacking a bunch of creatures in the lesser celestial river. When they all succeeded in their battle, he began to speak…



“Attention! I have discovered a new attack with the magus I can use,” said Kalas.



“And which attack is that,” asked Gibari.



“Song and dance attack!”



Gibari sighed and discovered new enemies coming abroad. He whipped out his paddle and screamed out, “They're coming!!”



“This is perfect timing to try out my new attack,” said Kalas.



“You got to be kidding me kid,” said Gibari.



Xhela blushes.



“Sprits of Sounds!! All come together and create a song.” He began to sing and shake his bum-bum, “I like big butts and I cannot lie!”



“Kid! Snap outta it,” and Gibari started to bang Kalas in the head with a paddle.



“Oh my,” said Xhela as she began to blush again.



Is this the end of Kalas?? Is he actually BRAINWASHED!?! O_O







SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON BATEN KAITOS FANFIC!




Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlackPaint on October 24, 2005, 6:37:56 AM

BlackPaint on
BlackPaint.....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Kalas, singing, Bwahahahahahahaha, ok, well yeah... I sprained my knee 2day! owie! whaaah, u shud make one wit FOLLY! yay! Go folly!

X5000PassagesX on August 8, 2005, 5:21:07 AM

X5000PassagesX on
X5000PassagesXDONT READ!!!! I SPENT HALF AN HOUR LAUGHING AT IT!!!!!! ITS FRICKEN HALIROUS!!!!!! *gets up and dances with Kalas til falls down laughing @$$ off*

Song_of_a_Phoenix on July 30, 2005, 12:20:12 PM

Song_of_a_Phoenix on
Song_of_a_PhoenixShake it like a Polaroid picture!

Song_of_a_Phoenix on July 30, 2005, 12:19:37 PM

Song_of_a_Phoenix on
Song_of_a_PhoenixOMG this is so funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! *dances with Kalas* WEEEEEEEEE!!!