Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - a meeting

a half elves is on an adventure he meets a knight and...read it and see fer yerself and find out!

Chapter 1 - a meeting

Chapter 1 - a meeting




CHAPTER 1



a young teenage half elf, by the age of 54, since he was a half elf he looked 16 in human years, was walking along a long dirt road, his black cloak swirling about him, he wore
a red sleeveless shirt, and blue jeans, with thick leather boots, with his bandaged hand he stightly touched the handle of a giant 2-hand sword he wore on his back, he looked down at his two samurai swords at his sides, as he walked down the road he heard the clitter clatter of horse hooves, as he looked back he saw a large man wearing a knights armour with a crest that looked like a lions head, the young boy was very surprised, "a knight? nowadays?"
the knight stopped near the half elf, "why are you wandering the road by yourself?" he asked the boy "you know its dangerous out here y'know?"
the boy smiled "dangerous? maybe so, but i can take care of myself" he looked at the knights armour "are you really a knight? i thought they all died in the great demons masacre." the half elf remembering all the good knights died and all that were alive were the evil knights that no one ever mentioned... they'd rather say there were no knights at all than admit there were evil ones.
the knight smiled "not all of us are evil knights, the knights of rosembool arent all evil" he looked at the young half elf "only the ones who praise the dark queen..." the knight had a somber look on his face, which he quickly replaced with the kind face he originally had, he looked back at the half elf "why are you here?"
the young half elf smiled deviously "you hear of the reward for the death of the evil mage?" he said.
the knight looked surprised at this and replied "yes i have, but yer not really gonna hunt down the mage are you?"
a smile crossed the young half elfs face again "why are you woried?" he asked mockingly.
with the surprised look still on his face he said "yes..." he looked at the half elf to see if he was serious and pondered for a minute then said "i should go with you young half elf, everyone else that tried to hunt down the mage have gone and no one has ever heard of them again." the knight looked about 32 the age of a regular knight in the order, his blonde mustache twitched slightly as he spoke, "would that be alright with you?" he asked.
the young half elf smiled "do as you wish, though i wouldnt mind if you followed me" he looked back at the knight through the side of his eyes, as he started walking down the road again,
the knight turned hia horse around and followed the young half elf down the road as he thought "the young mans gonna get himself killed, i've gotta try to watch after him so he doesnt die... for now anyways".

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment