Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Poet and Seat Work

Poet''s very excited about kindergarten. She expects herself to be a good student. So why''s she getting in trouble just for pulling Minit''s''s bunny ears on her hoodie? Sometimes she has to be a little bit nosier and stubborn to be noticed at all.

Chapter 4 - Poet and Seat Work

Chapter 4 - Poet and Seat Work
Two types of students went to kindergarten- those who lined up by the door like good little children, and those who ran around the playground. As you expect, Poet did run around the playground.

One morning, as Poet was dashing around in the playground, she noticed Mutsuki waiting for Sholl Kee to let him cross the intersection in the street. She was rather interested about the red scarf he was wearing as well.

When Mutsuki arrived, Poet ran up to him and asked, "Are you Superman?"

"Nope," Mutsuki responded.

"Uhm... Knuckles?"

"No."

Poet began to think for a while, but she was unable to think. "Alright, who?" Poet questioned.

"I'm Bravoman!" crowed Mutsuki, proud that he fooled Poet.

"I'm gonna kiss you, Bravoman!" Poet shrieked

Every morning afterward, Poet chased Mutsuki around the playground.

"Here comes Poet-chan!" the boys and girls would shout when they saw Poet walking down the street near the school. "Run, Mutsuki-kun, RUN!" they would shout, and Mutsuki would be running with Poet following him while people cheered on.

Once Poet got to Mutsuki and grabbed his sleeve, he'd jerk away, causing one of the buttons to pop off his shirt, and he stopped running.

"Now mom's gonna be mad," Mutsuki worried.

Poet stopped running as well. "You did the pulling..."

"Here comes Mrs. Rosemary!" a student called out, causing everyone to scurry to get into a line by the door.

After that, Mutsuki tried to be more cautios around Poet, which made Poet a little sad. However, it didn't stop their morning routine-- round and round they'd go until Mrs. Rosemary arrived.

Poet thought kindergarten was in two parts-- the fun part, which included games, dancing, playing, and fingerpainting, and seat work. During seat work, the teacher expects the students to work quietly without disturbing the others.

(will continue the chappie soon ;) )

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment