Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Wanting to pull Susan's curls

A story about Ramona in kindergarten. Based on Ramona the Pest.

Chapter 1 - Wanting to pull Susan's curls

Chapter 1 - Wanting to pull Susan's curls
Ramona was walking to school with some pictures in her hand. They were pictures of her house for a project. At the school, she saw Davy, and began chasing him.

Ramona: I'm gonna get you, Davy!!!
Davy: Ramona... please stop!!
Ramona: I'm gonna kiss you, Davy!
Davy: Ramona, stop!!!

Susan walked over and saw Ramona chasing Davy. She ignored the chasing, and walked to her friend. Ms. Binney was coming, and all the children scrambled to get in line.

Ms. Binney: Good morning class.
Students: Good morning, Ms. Binney.
Ms. Binney: Today, we will be showing everyone pictures of our houses, and our rooms.

At the classroom, the children got out their pictures out, and waited quietly.

Ms. Binney: Who would like to go first?
Students except Ramona, Howie and Susan: Me! Me! Pick me, Ms. Binney!
Ms. Binney: I like how Susan is raising her hand. Susan, would you like to go first?
Susan: Yes, please.

Susan got out of her seat, with her curls bobbing.

Susan: This is my house. It was made in 1945, and it's usually clean in my house. This next picture is my room.

Susan kept talking about her house, and when she was finished, she skipped to her seat. (

Ms. Binney: Who would like to go next?
Ramona: *raises hand*
Ms. Binney: You may go next, Ramona.

Ramona went to the front of the room.

Ramona: This is my house. It's a little bit newer than Susan's, it was made in 1950. This next picture is the kitchen, and Beezus, my sister, is in this picture...
Susan: What kind of name is Beezus?
Ms. Binney: Susan, don't interupt. Ramona, please coninue.
Ramona: Anyways, her real name is Beatrice, and we call her Beezus because when I was a baby, I couldn't say Beatrice so I said Beezus, and that's how she got her nickname. This next room is Beezus's and my room.

Ramona was talking about her house, as the children payed attention. (to be updated soon)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment