Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Indiana Jones Parody!

My little brother accidently went on my DSi and deleted this... so I''''m remaking it 8D

Pretty much a Sonic parody of "The Rugrats Movie"
Request for ZoDanma

Chapter 1 - Indiana Jones Parody!

Chapter 1 - Indiana Jones Parody!
--This story has been modified from the original that was posted on 2009 that my younger brother deleted. It's now a little more epic.--

Sonic and friends are seen climbing a mountain similar to the one in Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark. It's getting more difficult within each step they take...

Knuckles: We should go back.
Amy: I agree--
Sonic: We can't go back now, guys. Indiana Jones never goes back!
Tails: Giant... mouth... statue.... thingy...
Sonic: I'm going in! *runs quicky to the mouth-statue-thingy, cracks his whip, and jumps in at the right time*
Tails: (That's Sonic. He's the bravest, fastest hedgehog I've ever known.)
Knuckles and Amy: *grab each other's hands, run to the mouth-statue-thingy, and jump at the right time*
Tails: (Those are Knuckles and Amy. Well.... they like worms. XD ) *walks up to the mouth-statue-thingy* (I'm Tails... and I'm not as brave.) *gets wrapped by Sonic's whip and is pulled in at the right time* Sonic!
Sonic: You got me, so you're alright!

*the four friends run towards a monkey statue, which is really ice cream...*

Sonic: Tails! Fly me up there!
Tails: Got it! *grabs Sonic's hand and they're flying~*
Sonic: *tries to grab the statue, but it turns into ice cream* Ack! *falls*
Knuckles: *catches Sonic and puts him down*
Tails: *looks over to the right* Oh... my GAWD!
*boulder rolls out of nowhere*
Amy: AVALANCHE!
Sonic: *grabs everyone and RUNS*
Tails: OMG STOP THIS THING
Amy: *screaming*

*everyone jumps over a ledge, but Tails almost falls off*

Tails: SONIC!
Sonic: *stops and grabs Tails's hand* Come on, Tails!
*everyone runs off*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment