Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Trouble

When Rachael, a girl struggling with Severe Autism, meets a boy who truly understands her, her family''s lives change forever. She wants to teach her friend how to catch the stars, but how can she say it to him?
This is based on dreams/visions I had!

Chapter 2 - Trouble

Chapter 2 - Trouble
Rachael's theme in artwork was stars. She knew every single constellation, star, and origin. Her class was currently in Art, and Rachael drew the constellation Taurus.
"Rachael-chan, that's amazing!" Delaney, Rachael's friend, cried happily.
"You're so great at drawing these things, Rachael," Shannon, another friend, said. "Can you draw Sagittarius for me later?"
Rachael looks at Shannon and nods yes.
"Thanks!" Shannon's smile is a little bigger now.
"Rachael, we're supposed to do the assignment on the board," the Art teacher scolds.
Rachael turns to the Art teacher with a confused look. Can't you see I'm drawing my favorite constellation? she thought.
"Rachael, I know you love stars, and I appreciate that. Can you draw what's on the board, please?"
Rachael nods and gets out another piece of paper. She starts drawing a flower field. The board says "Nature Artwork", and Rachael knew she could have it set at night. She could still draw stars! She began to sketch a couple constellations on the top of the paper after she finished with the field, but a pushy girl slapped her hand onto the paper.
Rachael stopped drawing and looked up-- it was Cassie.
"There's no time for you to draw your crappy stars," Cassie snapped as she snickered.
"Cassie, shut up!" Megan cried.
"Yeah!" Joseph shouted.
"Hmph," Cassie snorted.
Then, something Rachael never expected just happened, Cassie began to crumple Rachael's drawing, trying not to laugh evilly.
Rachael tackled Cassie as some of the girls screamed. Some of the boys, and maybe a few girls, were shouting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" or cheering for one of the girls to win. Robert had a camcorder out, starting when Cassie crumpled the amazing drawing Rachael did.
The Art teacher separated the two girls. "What is with you two?!" she asked angrily.
"She just HAS to draw her so-called 'perfect' stars all the time!" Cassie screamed.
Rachael started to cry. It was her fault! she wanted to say. She was the one who crumpled up my epic drawing I worked hard on!
"Come on, teacher!" Robert shouted. "I wanted a good fight to post on YouTube and Facebook!"
"That's enough with your camera, Robert. Put it away," the teacher instructed.
Robert was smart enough to shut up and put the camcorder in his backpack.
"Cassie, Rachael, you two will have detention due to the fight you caused," the teacher said, as if it were a final warning.
This is the consequence, Rachael thought. I can deal with that. She ran to Megan and gave her the Taurus picture.
"Thanks, Rachael," Megan whispered, smiling.
Rachael just hugged her in return.
Robert took a picture of the hug with his camera. "Time to put this on Facebook!" he gleefully bragged.
"Robert, put that away!" the teacher warned, "Do you want to end up in detention like these two?"
Robert put the camera away.


In the classroom, Rachael was looking at the announcement TV, waiting for 3:30 PM to come, while Cassie was mumbling a few things and the teacher read a book about Down Syndrome. Rachael began to fidget with her ring, which was green, meaning calm.
It was finally 3:30, and the teacher said, "Go on, you two."
Rachael sprang out of her seat and opened the door, keeping it open for Cassie. She learned that you can become other people's friend if you help them.
"Thanks," Cassie said as she strolled through the exit. Rachael began to run for it, as well.
When she was outside, Rachael began to run home as quick as she could. She went through the shortcut, which was where the river was. She didn't mind getting her shoes and socks wet, as long as they were in a color she hated, like gray or black. She ran through the river, where she almost noticed a frog jumping from lily to lily. if she noticed the frog, she'd chase it and get lost, which would cause her parents to panic.


At 3:45 PM, Rachael was at home safely. She finished her Science homework, which was about constellations (she would probably ace that unit), and now she was looking for something to watch. Di Gi Charat, Sonic X, The Simpsons, Kirby Right Back At Ya, Spirited Away, Ponyo, My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Disney cartoons, Adventure Time, or The Super Mario Super Show? She decided on The Simpsons, and she got her snack ready. As soon as the couch gag occured, Rachael looked at the screen.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on May 1, 2011, 11:22:58 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieO_O oh dear.. Cassie IS a selfish jerk. ( someone needs to tell her to GET A LIFE and leave YOU alone, and stop bullying, because all it does is MAKE HER LOOK BAD, since bullying can HURT people! Didn't she ever think of that? Oh yes she did or she wouldn't do that!! Well, SHE NEEDS TO STOP!!) ok, why do I keep ranting...

CreamandPoppufan166 on May 10, 2011, 12:19:12 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Yeah! I even heard her swear at school a few times! DX

waluigiguy22 on April 28, 2011, 11:03:20 AM

waluigiguy22 on
waluigiguy22Cassie is so selfish XD
I feel sorry for poor Rachael :(

But at least she got what she needed when she went to the river and watched TV :D

CreamandPoppufan166 on April 28, 2011, 11:04:53 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Yeah!

waluigiguy22 on April 28, 2011, 11:05:39 AM

waluigiguy22 on
waluigiguy22Where does Jon come from in the story? :3

CreamandPoppufan166 on April 28, 2011, 11:07:25 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166next chapter

waluigiguy22 on April 28, 2011, 11:07:56 AM

waluigiguy22 on
waluigiguy22Cool! :D

waluigiguy22 on April 28, 2011, 11:04:05 AM

waluigiguy22 on
waluigiguy22What's an announcement TV? XD

CreamandPoppufan166 on April 28, 2011, 11:04:41 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Something we have at our school XD
it has the time and some things for school on it

waluigiguy22 on April 28, 2011, 11:05:15 AM

waluigiguy22 on
waluigiguy22That sounds pretty cool :D

CreamandPoppufan166 on April 28, 2011, 11:07:10 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166yesh it is

waluigiguy22 on April 28, 2011, 11:07:41 AM

waluigiguy22 on
waluigiguy22:>